Create Account

SHL Stats Help
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2019, 11:05 PM by .bojo.)

I'm missing the team scoring pages for the following seasons:

SHL Regular
1, 2

SHL Playoffs
1-16, 22-30

SMJHL Regular
start-14

SMJHL Playoffs
start-16, 22

IIHF Medal Round

If anybody has them please let me know. especially those shl playoff ones.

edit: 22-30 shl playoffs recovered!

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

@"luketd" Sounds like a job for a nerd

[Image: lebbish.gif]

02-21-2019, 10:18 PMLeppish Wrote: @"luketd" Sounds like a job for a nerd

dont look at me

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Would it not be possible to contact the simmers of then by email? On the off-chance they have files remaining somewhere?

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

02-21-2019, 10:39 PMZoone16 Wrote: Would it not be possible to contact the simmers of then by email? On the off-chance they have files remaining somewhere?

Idk which the simmers were.

DT found the s20's playoffs

I wish we did. It was tough to open up what we did when we did, paying for that subscription to open them short term. I did goalie playoff stats by hand when I started that project. I don't think anybody would have them. When the old simmers had been around at any point, most said they lost the files a long time ago.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2019, 10:52 PM by raymond3000.)

https://www46.zippyshare.com/v/hVAtVhlZ/file.html
S22-S27 playoffs

nvm teddy beat me to it

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

02-21-2019, 10:51 PMJayWhy Wrote: I wish we did. It was tough to open up what we did when we did, paying for that subscription to open them short term. I did goalie playoff stats by hand when I started that project. I don't think anybody would have them. When the old simmers had been around at any point, most said they lost the files a long time ago.

Darn. Well if we ever get any data even if not from the index I can add it in manually so that it's at least reflected in the player's career.