Create Account

x2 Good_Ole_Kimmy 3/3
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2019, 03:06 AM by Good_Ole_Kimmy.)

(Not sure of double media bonus)
[Image: QDiBLJn.png]

[Image: vRih893.png]

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Wow Kimmy this is really well done

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

02-22-2019, 12:05 AMml002 Wrote: Wow Kimmy this is really well done

So is your face

Double media for graphics is next week bb

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

02-22-2019, 01:34 AMLazyeye Wrote: Double media for graphics is next week bb

F U C K

i can change your title if you wanna move it

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

02-22-2019, 01:54 AMLazyeye Wrote: i can change your title if you wanna move it

you a real one

1) The positioning of the render is well-chosen, especially since the character seems to look at the text which creates a connection between the two elements. I quite like the choice of font as well. While the render has been cut out very precisely, it's almost a little too sharp compared to the background. Some more blending between the two layers and/or work with lights/shadows would've helped. Nice work with the jersey swap!
7/10 (700k)

2) Again the position of the render has been chosen well here, however I see the same problem as above - it needs more work blending in with the background, because you can clearly see where it's been cut out. I like the text effect that matches the lightning. The lightning itself nicely fits into the composition of the image as well, but it's a little too blurry unfortunately. I would try to either keep it as part of the background or make it more prominent by moving it further into the foreground, at the moment it's somewhere in between.
6/10 (600k)

Total: 1.3M x2 = 2.6M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]