Create Account

Ruckus at Anaheim, McCloud drops tickets around the city

The Anaheim Analyst
Ruckus at Anaheim, McCloud drops tickets around the city
Citizens saw a thirty-minute delay thanks to the piles of tickets, Horse returned fine to his stable
This Friday afternoon, Anaheim locals were surprised by the sight of current Outlaws' player (and recent draftee by the San Francisco Pride) Yoshimitsu McCloud speeding through the streets of the city on top of a horse, which the local stable noted happened to be a young stallion called Bojack, dropping several tickets for the team's season opener, against a team that has yet to be determined by the league. While certainly a light-hearted gesture, this meant that ten streets ended up flooded with tickets, causing traffic problems until everything was cleaned up.

[Image: SardonicAgedGoldenretriever-size_restricted.gif]

"We're not exactly surprised to McCloud acting weird," said Anaheim's mayor, holding one of the many tickets that were spread around town. "We just wanted him to be less weird. Or at least not to get all the streets of an entire block unusable for cars!" The Anaheim head office had kinder words, admitting that they did know that some of their season tickets had disappeared and that one staff member had seen McCloud leaving with them, saying that Seger told (him) to give them to season ticket holders.

"I mean, it worked, right?" the self-proclaimed Irish ninja declared when asked. "It ensures we'll have a packed house once we get our schedules... Uh... I hope we'll start the season playing at home, come to think of it." Once again, he alluded that this was actually part of his training. "See, I want to prepare myself for the new season. I've been reading some stuff on that thing you guys call the Internet. Apparently, a good way to practice your speed and skating is via riding a horse. So I... uh... I may have borrowed a horse from the nearby stable without telling them, although I did bring good Bojack back to his owners, and rode through town."

When asked about the tickets, McCloud was, like always, blunt. "Seger said that the guy responsible for delivering them would be stuck for the next couple of hours in the bathroom. Apparently, he went for tacos and kind of got out of hand. We heard him agonizing from the club's bathroom, so I figured I'd help out. Seger didn't say it was a great idea, but hey, now all of our fans have tickets." He then looked to the side, slightly embarrassed. "And so are others that probably weren't our fans, but still, it's the thought that counts, right?"

Fellow Outlaw Mathias Seger couldn't be found to comment on another of McCloud's shenanigans, while the head office of the SMJHL team just collectively shrugged, most muttering "...goddamn it, McCloud". Yoshimitsu McCloud remains a member of the Anaheim Outlaws' roster after the Draft, being taken by the San Francisco Pride at the fifth round. He apparently reported to the SHL team last week, posed for pictures without his mask (where he revealed a rather uninteresting face) and has been talking with them to get tips for the future. Tips that hopefully do not include more ninja training. For our sakes. Please, San Francisco.

Quote:614 words

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR