Create Account

The Bojo Box

01-31-2020, 04:06 PMefiug Wrote: bojo, thank you for everything you did with the bojobox. cheers to the next _____box, hoping to see something that really blows my socks off!

Mine will be worse than bojo's, I'll probably still call it bojobox to be honest.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

01-31-2020, 04:27 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote:
01-31-2020, 04:06 PMefiug Wrote: bojo, thank you for everything you did with the bojobox. cheers to the next _____box, hoping to see something that really blows my socks off!

Mine will be worse than bojo's, I'll probably still call it bojobox to be honest.

Why change such a perfect name?

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2020, 05:05 PM by Nokazoa.)

01-31-2020, 04:03 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: Hey guys, bojo wasn't able to get the box back up and running, there are some weird issues with the docker container it's running in, but he was able to get the data exported. I will be working on creating a new view for that data here on the forum. I am hoping to have something available for everyone soon.

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

01-31-2020, 01:59 PM.bojo Wrote: bojobox is retiring. but do not panic

why: techy issues i don't have time/energy to devote to. some settings probably changed after the ddos stuff, and I'm not net-savvy enough to figure out how to fix it. plus with the switch to fhm, it's a perfect time to pass the torch, since my code can't automatically update the db anymore.

now what: The data has been updated for season 51, and exported to the dev people. and after this season i'll have to add some more data.

tbd: a better, site-integrated version of the box made by people not named bojo. possibly now the drunkenbox or teddybox. still early in development.

i'm glad to have been a part of historical record keeping. there have been 3 leagues (SHL, SMJHL, IIHF), 41 franchises in those leagues, 57 teams within those franchises. over 300 goalies and almost 3,000 skaters. lastly there were over 3,400 rows of goalie data and over 37,000 (!) rows of skater data. The box has always been a way for me to practice how to do stuff like .net core, asp, sql, angular, jquery, bootstrap, git.

Does this mean you'll finish Blockey with the freed-up time?

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

bojo, Thanks for adding the .box all these years.. your a legend!
Thanks for picking this up Teddy!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

rip bojobox </3 you were a true friend

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

01-31-2020, 04:27 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote:

I think it would be a great homage to all the time and effort @.bojo invested in the box to keep the name.  But typically I insult Bojo so uhhhhhh hmmm South Carolina bbq sucks and he smells and thank God for Teddy to save the day something something.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

i vote for @JKortesi81 box

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

It's a work in progress but you can search for players, which is a start:
https://simulationhockey.com/bojobox.php

Lots more to add, and S50 is missing for SHL/IIHF

02-04-2020, 07:46 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: It's a work in progress but you can search for players, which is a start:
https://simulationhockey.com/bojobox.php

Lots more to add, and S50 is missing for SHL/IIHF

Interview  Oooooh

Knights|Dragons|Austria

Bojo box can now filter by league.. Right now it's basically a legacy view (sths seasons only).. Still working on some other features tho.

06-15-2020, 04:15 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: Bojo box can now filter by league.. Right now it's basically a legacy view (sths seasons only).. Still working on some other features tho.

That’s a big add! Great job teddy!

Knights|Dragons|Austria

Will we get s52 added?

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

06-15-2020, 04:15 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: Bojo box can now filter by league.. Right now it's basically a legacy view (sths seasons only).. Still working on some other features tho.

I can almost guarantee it's something your working on, but will we get career totals for the leagues at the bottom of the page?

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

06-16-2020, 01:34 PMTommySalami Wrote:

I can almost guarantee it's something your working on, but will we get career totals for the leagues at the bottom of the page?
That's the next step ya.