Create Account

2x Julio Tokolosh 3/3
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2019, 01:11 AM by Julio Tokolosh.)

Double Media, for the boys . 
@Lazyeye the sig i PM'd you, I'd like to submit for grading, but i didn't want to post it if the voting was anonymous. please advise., also i might have messed up the 2X?

[Image: ZnlOYYZ.gif]
In appreciation of the articles and twitter

[Image: MpTRQ8p.png]
Don't know if your number choice was out of reverence for Wayne or if you forgot the precinct number. Scheifele's dangles aren't as toit as Jakey Poo's

@me
[Image: Z21YvSz.gif]
Next i'll write some lebron-esque letter to my younger self about my younger self's older self's accomplishments. what a dick, i really dont want to see the new space jam, but i know i'm gonna. Lola was borderline hentai, and in 2021, it probably literally will be.

Muhammad McLovin
[Image: aXH4Oxu.gif]
Per the sig tournaments rule explanation that these are eligible for media, I've linked it.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

Wow those are some nice sigs. Good work dude.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

holy shit these are awesome!

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Well slap my ass and call me Sally, that's fucking beautiful.

[Image: wcD1EnF.png]

(This post was last modified: 02-23-2019, 04:20 AM by ViN.)

2x for Graphics is 2/25 - 3/3 rather than for the 2/24 submission period.

If you'd like we can change the date of this submission and hold of grading until that time, or you can make a new post for that time with new graphics you'd like to use for the 2x payout.

Please let us know what you'd like to do.

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

I can't imagine anybody wouldn't want to hold off until 2x?

02-23-2019, 04:41 AMslothfacekilla Wrote: I can't imagine anybody wouldn't want to hold off until 2x?

You right, just giving options if they wanted to earn $$$ for both weeks Tongue

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

02-23-2019, 06:09 AMViN Wrote:
02-23-2019, 04:41 AMslothfacekilla Wrote: I can't imagine anybody wouldn't want to hold off until 2x?

You right, just giving options if they wanted to earn $$$ for both weeks Tongue

you're a gem vin

@"ViN" thank you for the heads up. I'll save these for the week of 03/03.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2019, 01:51 PM by Im_A_Boonana.)

Sig 1: This is a really cool sig! You did a good job getting the Chris Farley head to look decently natural on the body and in the helmet which is hard in and of itself. The logo swap looks good. There's definitely a lot going on in this sig. I like the dynamic element of the glimmer moving across the text and then highlighting the render's face. The glitter red blob on the left really dominates the signatures though. Red by itself is already such a bold color, the size and glitter texture only draws your eye towards it more. The text, being half the same color, gets a little lost in the red blob and the render is definitely not the first thing my eye is drawn to here. The overall placement of everything else is nice though. The glimmer effect does move your eye across the text to the render. 8/10 - 825k

Sig 2: The angle between the body and the Andy Samburg head works really well here. It looks like a very natural position and overall the face swap looks great. Again, the logo swap here is done really well and the jersey coloring all looks pretty realistic. The texture behind the render really helps push the render forward to prevent the image looking flat or two dimensional. Using the blue color over the whole image is an interesting choice but I think it works here. It helps unify the signature so nothing stands out too much. I love the simplicity of the font. The placement of both blurbs of text help balance the image out. The radial gradient is also extremely effective in drawing my eye to the render. The background is subtle (at least comparatively to some of the signatures we see) but that lets the rest of the signature work. Sometimes less is more and in this case that definitely applies. 9/10 - 950k

Sig 3: This is a really interesting concept for a signature. I also love all the details like the name swap and the lady's shirt. The light flashes really help set the atmosphere. The movement of the render(s) and the background also create this really visually interesting parallax effect. The cow head looks really oddly natural. The scrolling "TOKOLOSH" in the background is a really nice touch as well. The font used for "Showtime Julio" is also nice because it looks like a signature. The attention to detail in this signature makes me love it. The only thing is that it's just a little simple. Regardless, It's so unique. Great Job. 9/10 - 950k

Sig 4: To be upfront, the main issue I have with this is the angle of the face in regards to the helmet. I can't imagine it's terribly easy to find lots of great pictures of McLovin to start but it does stick out rather harshly here. However, the logo/jersey swap looks great once again. The Chicago skyline in the background is a nice touch and the black "snow", clouds help obscure it so it doesn't really stand out which is good. I really like the driver's license inside the text. It adds a nice pop of color to an otherwise drab signature. The away jersey does help to lighten it up too. The scene on the big screen is a really clever touch too. Aside from the face not fitting into the helmet, this is another great signature with great attention to detail. 9/10 - 950k

Total before 2x = 3.675 million
Total = 7,350,000