Create Account

St Louis Name S46 Captains

[Image: StLouis.png]
St Louis Scarecrows

With the new season about to start, St Louis looks for the next group to step up to the plate.

First off, I want to thank Bernard Freeman (@Allen ) and Steven Moyer (@CanadianDuck ) on their leadership last season as the alternates. They were both called up to their respected teams and are about to have great Rookie SHL seasons. I wish them nothing but the best and know they both have awesome careers ahead of them!

Secondly, I want to thank the Scarecrows Captain Slip McScruff! He went above and beyond to help out the rookies learn the ropes of the league. We had a talk before the draft and wanted to step down as Captain to give someone a chance to step up to the position. I want to thank him for all of his efforts last season and I just know that he will be an excellent captain in the SHL one day!

So with all that said, lets move on to the next batch of St Louis Captains!

First Alternate: @Scrufdaddy

Slip McScruff

While he stepped down as Captain, we could not leave him out in the leadership group. He brings a Veteran presence to the group and we are happy to have him down in the J for one more season! McScruff is a true Scarecrow, through and through. This will most likely be his last season down here, so we hope to send him out with a bang!

Second Alternate: @gordieboom

Gordie Boomhover

Gordie is a pleasure to have in the locker room! The kid has a great head on his shoulders and will be making waves for seasons to come!

AND FINALLY

THE MOMENT OF TRUTH

THE NEW ST LOUIS CAPTAIN

NONE OTHER THEN

THE MAN HIMSELF

YOUR NEW CAPTAIN

Michael Fox! @FuzzSHL

Fox has been one of the best rookies to hit the locker room since Aleister Cain. The kid has been all over the place doing everything he can to be the best! He has been helping fellow players out with trainings and answering any questions he can. Fox should be able to lead this team like some of the best Captains in St Louis history! It was a no brainer to have him step up to the plate, even Slip knew Fox was destined to be a Crows Captain.

[Image: StLouis.png]

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

Honored to be picked to don the C for the Crows this season! Let’s get it!

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

My rookies are all grown up, now get me that three-peat!!!  Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Get it Foxy!

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Lets get it crows

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

Awesome choices, good luck this season!

Good choices
Great people..
Let's go...
[Image: tumblr_ou9s9qk2T81vp1lnio2_500.gif]

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa