Create Account

Poll: Would You Like to See a New Logo?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
66.67%
50 66.67%
No
14.67%
11 14.67%
I Don't Care
18.67%
14 18.67%
Total 75 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New Logo?

With the recent feedback we have received we have decided to ask the general public what they want.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Something with green or maybe some red. Blue is also a possibility. I could be swayed to accept yellow, maybe orange. Purple? Why not. Pink? Absolutely. Brown? Of course. Some grey could be cool. Maybe white or black if you're feeling adventurous. It could say SHL if you wanted but I don't think that's necessary

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

02-22-2019, 10:17 PMSlashACM Wrote: Something with green or maybe some red. Blue is also a possibility. I could be swayed to accept yellow, maybe orange. Purple? Why not. Pink? Absolutely. Brown? Of course. Some grey could be cool. Maybe white or black if you're feeling adventurous. It could say SHL if you wanted but I don't think that's necessary

Wow, too much opinion, pls stop.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

I actually like the font in the current wordmark, but the shield needs to be updated to match the skin a bit more. (bit less gradients and stars and shine maybe :X). Simple is best though IMO.

A cleaner more modern shield logo, with an alternate text SHL text logo.

Maybe since there's actually three leagues, maybe even a new overall name? simulated hockey... world? idk. just a thought.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Make it be better yes

[Image: lebbish.gif]

02-22-2019, 10:23 PM.bojo Wrote: A cleaner more modern shield logo, with an alternate text SHL text logo.

Maybe since there's actually three leagues, maybe even a new overall name? simulated hockey... world? idk. just a thought.
Simulation Hockey Land Ninja

Updated logo please. Ours feels old and doesn’t match up the professionalism we have in most of our other logos

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

02-22-2019, 10:41 PM39alaska39 Wrote: Updated logo please. Ours feels old and doesn’t match up the professionalism we have in most of our other logos

It’s time to make the SHL modern, make it look better, increase the depth of the league as well

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

honestly just cleaner

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

I'd second the suggestion that the logo could use a clean-up. A new font would be good as well, IMHO.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

I'd like a new pair of logo's for the J and the SHL

the logo needs cleaning up in general, it looks straight outta 2005

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

Only if the new logo is significantly better than the old. Let's not change it for the sake of change alone.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

What about the fifty bazillion logos that Karey has done?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

02-23-2019, 09:32 AMArGarBarGar Wrote: What about the fifty bazillion logos that Karey has done?

This, where's the fuckin bookmark logo that everyone likes.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]