Create Account

S46 SMJHL Preseason Index

Not a great start to the season for me but I guess that could be expected considering my defensive style. Tons of shots blocked though, that's awesome to see.

[Image: B0iiDO.jpg]
[Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png]

Not the best start for the lions...we will pick it up!

100% saves. Might as well retire while i'm ahead

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Live with more games

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

oh no we suck again

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

02-25-2019, 09:46 AMleafssteen Wrote: Not the best start for the lions...we will pick it up!

Lions Lions Lions

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2019, 02:17 PM by O4L.)

Maybe we could see a slight increase to goal sliders this season?  [Image: thinking.png]

The last 3 seasons we've had a combined total of 12 players at/over ppg at the end of the season and every season the only players over PPG have been contained within two teams. This is unrealistically low compared to real juniors.

Compare this to

NHL this year with 30+
QMJHL this year with 30+
WHL this year with 30+
OHL this year with 40+

I don't think you'd have to increase them that much, but I think the numbers we're currently at are unrealistically low. Even getting the numbers to 10 + players over PPG a year would be a great improvement.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

02-25-2019, 02:17 PMO4L Wrote: Maybe we could see a slight increase to goal sliders this season?  [Image: thinking.png]

The last 3 seasons we've had a combined total of 12 players at/over ppg at the end of the season and every season the only players over PPG have been contained within two teams. This is unrealistically low compared to real juniors.

Compare this to

NHL this year with 30+
QMJHL this year with 30+
WHL this year with 30+
OHL this year with 40+

I don't think you'd have to increase them that much, but I think the numbers we're currently at are unrealistically low. Even getting the numbers to 10 + players over PPG a year would be a great improvement.

I second this x100!!!

02-25-2019, 02:17 PMO4L Wrote: Maybe we could see a slight increase to goal sliders this season?  [Image: thinking.png]

Compare this to

NHL this year with 30+
QMJHL this year with 30+
WHL this year with 30+
OHL this year with 40+

i dont think anyone would be vehemently opposed to this

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Compare this to

NHL this year with 30+
QMJHL this year with 30+
WHL this year with 30+
OHL this year with 40+

Yeahthat

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

02-25-2019, 02:47 PMkit Wrote:

Compare this to

NHL this year with 30+
QMJHL this year with 30+
WHL this year with 30+
OHL this year with 40+

i dont think anyone would be vehemently opposed to this

what about goalies that really suck and need excuses

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

02-25-2019, 03:32 PMJNH Wrote:
02-25-2019, 02:47 PMkit Wrote: i dont think anyone would be vehemently opposed to this

what about goalies that really suck and need excuses

All goalies will suck more so it evens out

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

@Nobody

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Do ittttt

Maybe instead of increasing scoring you could just git gud

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]