Create Account

CFJ talks about his decision

[Image: giphy.gif]

Code:
Ready For Grading - 726 Words

Well you imbeciles and parasites are probably wondering why I left the Jets franchise to move on to the team that I've beaten in the past in the Platoon and here I am to explain to all why I decided to pull this Nick Bonino type of situation for you. As you know this was a very tough decision to leave the Jets the team that I've been with longer then the Rage, and don't worry I'll probably being going back to the Rage if they so would kindly take me back once I decide I'll be retiring, and be the agent for the "Machine Gun" Prince Hercules-Devitt as he carves out his own legacy with the SMJHL/SHL like I have so far in my career. The decisions that factor into this decision wasn't a personal one as Flappy & Troy are two great guys, that I've worked with on the Media team as well as on the same team, but that aside the Jets are looking to re-tool and I just don't see myself in that picture anymore, considering all the guys and girls that were on that team have either retired, stabbed me in the back or just have no interest of being around the league anymore. So it felt that it was time for me to go.

So I gave out a list and checked it twice and in fact visited each city while the playoffs were going around to see what the city has to offer me in terms a living place, hospitality and of course the fanbase. It was interesting to see the new hype of SHL hockey in the two expansion locations in Chicago and New Orleans. New Orleans especially with them never having a professional hockey and seeing the new fresh hype of hockey there was great. And to see a back to being established hockey city in Chicago be open to the Syndicate being around as another viable hockey option other then the Blackhawks who could quite as well sneak into the playoffs. But of course to other cities like Toronna of course I'll be around considering I'm from there, Minny is a great College hockey town, Calgary have the Dragons & Flames who have brought great success to the city of Calgary, I was surprised that New England wanted to piece of the pie as they weren't on that list, but I spent a day in Boston after negotiating with the management over there who just added Ricer to their management core as that's always nice to see as they have a good future ahead of them. And of course West Kendall being based in Florida, although not much to do as been the 2nd great hockey option in Florida, over the Florida Panthers and just under the Tampa Bay Lightning. And I'd like to take the Platoon right there with them and be in the same breath as the Lightning when talking about the sport of hockey in the State of Florida. And plus less tax value when signing in Florida which it makes it easy to sign there in terms of the management of the case.

All options were viable to me as I would fit into right into the team other then Calgary who had the courtesy of telling me that they would love to have me, but they wouldn't want to stunt the growth of their franchise just for signing me, which is very respectable, I was in that position once apon a time ago with the Rage. I had great conversations from the Syndicate and Spectors which factored into the decision I would leave it up to luck of the draw on where I will go, I have a great conversation with members of the team of both franchises. It can down to the last ball and that last ball said WKP, I would've been happy to go to the other two teams if it was them, as all three teams in the draw had identical offers in front of me, as I felt if I went to one of them, it would be a new experience and that was lacking during the end of my last run. I seriously hope all franchise on my list have a good future in the long run.

As for the rest of the league...

[Image: tumblr_ofkyavnEdz1u1ljrzo1_540.gif]

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43