Create Account

S46 PT #1 - SHL! True Hollywood Story

Nickolas Klaus always has been somewhat weird as fuck. Growing up as the son of Santa Claus there was a very odd amount of expectations placed on him. Being able to stray away from those expectations and instead leading a successful career in hockey is quite possibly one of the most interesting backstories the world has ever seen. Klaus is a legendary player in the SMJHL after he set the all time point scoring record last season, and it hasn't been an easy journey for him. After going unselected in the SMJHL Entry Draft he signed with the Kelowna Knights and quickly became a part of The Triplets of Kelowna which ended up being the most dominant force the league has ever seen. This coming of age story would be perfect for television across the world, and the journey is far from over with Klaus plying a huge part in WJC, IIHF and in the Minnesota Chiefs future.

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]

[Image: THUNDER.png]

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]

Media was abuzz this weekend with rumors that legendary E! News producer Noss Eguy was joining the SHL! True Hollywood Story crew to produce LARGE AND IN CHARGE: THE HIPPO PASSAMUS STORY. Following the life and times of the Buffalo forward’s rise to his rookie season, Eguy was spotted by our local snoops shooting an emotional scene with the young Passamus, already 200 pounds at 12 years old, strapping on his skates for the very first time. The story is expected to follow Passamus through his career in the Detroit Falcons, but to especially focus on his challenges with his height and weight. Shot entirely in Swedish, the biopic will be the very first SHL! True Hollywood Story episode to feature complete English subtitles, supporting the dialogue and voiceovers from Passamus and his family. Look forward to LARGE AND IN CHARGE coming to your television set this SHL season, only on SSPN.

I got started with the SHL on November 26th, 2017. I was procrastinating writing a paper that was due the next day, by browsing the /r/hockey Reddit reading up on hockey news. I came across a post about the Simulation Hockey League and was immediately interested in the concept. I made a player that night, and tried to be unique by being the tallest and heaviest player on the site. To this day I believe I still hold the record for tallest, although I had my player lose some weight as it had many more pros than cons after mass testing. Originally I thought that I would forget about the site after a few days, but I found myself checking it out constantly, with my excitement for the S38 SMJHL draft building quickly. I ended up going in the third round, 19th? overall to the then Colorado Mammoths. I was very pleased with how it all turned out. This is now past 150 words so I'll stop

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

Closed! great job all!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria