Create Account

S46 PT #1 - SHL! True Hollywood Story

xDpark joined the league way back in 2011. Coming from EHM leagues he had some simulation experience, but never in this kind of league. Later in the year he got into his first altercation in the league. Yes, the great xDpark created a multi. Quickly he was ratted out by his good friend hoggie and shit hit the fan. Everyone hated dpark and his friendship with hogtie was ruined.

He worked hard to get his reputation up, even being #1 most liked member on a league wide vote created by Abeezy. Eventually wadeyb took over as commish, and dpark pretty much ran the league behind the scenes for 8 months or so while wade was busy being lazy. Not long after he eventually became the head commissioner, completely putting his past behind him. What an amazing turnaround for mister dpark. He’d go on to be the GOAT commissioner.

The end

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

I would adapt this story of mine.

It's been a long while since I wrote this story of Jackson Rogers-Tanaka, and a lot has come through for him since that time. However, the basics of his story are simply astounding.

A young man on the top of the world, just had the biggest moment of his life and was celebrating with friends. It's relatable, everybody knows the feeling of elation and the good vibes of being out with friends. All coming to a halt with something which haunts him for the rest of his life.

From that point forward, he's driven by his sense of guilt to become better and is only able to be calm and stop hearing the voices and screams and cries when he's playing hockey. He's not a perfect hero, but he's relatable and somebody who has made a mistake and is forever paying for it in his own mind. He's a hero of the person who needs to move forward, and is struggling to.

The story continues from where I had last seen it. He becomes a hall of famer, a general manager. He has a legendary career and is very much one of the best players in SHL history. However, his origins are where things come together and is the important part of where the story would come from.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

On the outside he seemed a happy-go-lucky young man, but beneath the surface (and piles of headwear) a darkness consumed him.

This is SHL! The Jakub Novak story @Esso2264 .

Young Jakub gained notoriety during his rookie season with the SMJHL’s Colorado Raptors for his love of hats. After buying a funny hat during a road trip with former teammates Tony Pepperoni, Alexander Selich, and fellow-third year pro Cassius Darrow, he began collecting any and all hats, wearing ridiculous headwear during warmups at home. His cult following grew into his second year, when fans would come to Raptors games with matching Czech Republic flag hats and go wild every time Novak touched the puck. His effervescent joy on and off the ice earned him the respect and adoration of many, leading to his eventual drafting by the Manhattan Rage.

The Mad Hatter moniker was born, but it hid a dark secret. Each new hat failed to fill the darkness in Jakub’s heart. He battled a sadness that consumed his life off the ice, and affected his game on the ice. He was completely ineffective his second year in the league, hiding his misery behind happy faces and ridiculous hats. Only after hitting rock bottom during a late season road trip did Novak finally admit he needed help. He worked with his coach Kim Jong Fun to seek out counseling.

Coming into his third (and possibly final?) juniors season, with a full summer of training his mind and body, Novak is happier, healthier, and hattier than ever. Watch out league!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2019, 12:58 AM by bilbo.)

Since I mainly only know how to talk about myself, if there was going to be an SHL True Hollywood Story that I got to see/make, it would be the New England Wolfpack's journey from season 30 to season 33 through the lens of Dieter Dominique and bilbo, but mainly bilbo. In that time, the Wolfpack were at the top of their game, boasting three Challenge Cups in those four seasons, wonderful friendship, and league wide hatred because of unintentional clique-ishness and those first two things, probably. The nickname "Softpack" was given to the Wolfpack as a term of endearment, aka not endearment, by people void of emotion and acceptance of softness (calm yourselves, this is me displaying slight sarcasm). While all that was happening, a lil young forward named Dieter Dominique was doing his best to get Captain Nathan Russell to notice him and it worked in season 32. Yes, this story now turns away from the role toxic masculinity plays in sports and turns into a story of romance between hometown hero Russell and German-born, bearded dragon-loving Dominique. It was a sensible romance from the start, both focused on their hockey careers, but a Snapchat story of a lap dance that took place in season 33 brought their relationship into the spotlight. They would go on to rent a house on Cape Cod and do so on the off-season for the rest of their lives, but since this story only goes through season 33, then that's where we leave off, at the beginning of the romance and just before the fall of the Wolfpack began. Stay tuned for the next chapter, The Rise and Fall of the Softpack on E!

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

[Image: Ttw9d4u.jpg]

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

From then to now, here is my road to the SHL!

Back in 1993 I fell in love with a little video game called NHL 94 on the Super Nintendo, I still own the cartridge although now the memory chip is messed up and I enjoyed that game for many a year. Then I played the different variations year after year. I fell in love with 97 ( the one with John Vanbeesbrook on the cover ) on the PC I remember I played with the Avanlanche compared to my usual Canadiens due to the Roy trade. I played through the years 98, 99, 00 they were okay but not too amazing then the years went on 01, 02, 03 so on and so forth and while I was having fun with those games I was also playing the occasional seasons on Yahoo Hockey but that was never that much fun. I enjoyed the NHL series more because you could make your own player and all. Then I bought NHL 09 because of the Canadiens' Centennial season and it was a good game. Then I played the other games, I remember the Xbox One version the first year it came out was horrible because when the Jets came back to Winnipeg it was not with their current and awesome jersey it was the original logo and when you played as a new character you had no choice but to be drafted by them. As we near closer to present time I began playing in PMHL based games where I was the General Manager of the Quebec Nordiques then moved the team to form the Montreal Canadiens and I still play it to this day with moderate success. Meaning I'm playoff bound if all keeps going my way. I even played Wayne Gretzky Hockey on the Wii! lol.

But then I realized I was looking for something more than just moving a bunch of players or moving myself or a representation of on a screen I wanted a different experience. That's when the Simulation Hockey League comes into play in 2018 as I was browsing for a simulated league I found this charming little place where people are talking and where experience is gained by writing among other things. This was fun for me! Also there was somewhat of a role play element that I integrated to this myself with my feud against Cedric Moreau ( In-character of course ) that still happens as we speak as I always compare stats with him ( I wish him luck with his new team actually! ) which I enjoy doing. It also allowed me to play a position I never played before aka goalie which is fresh and different for me compared to my natural right winger position so from there I signed up and decided to lend my ( part of ) name to this character and use Eddie Belfour as picbase which I don't regret because of the junior team that drafted me. Thanks to the Detroit Falcons I was able to learn the ropes of this great game and now with the Minnesota Chiefs I am able to have some fun and grow hoping to compete for the Challenge Cup on a monthly basis.

So this is my story, the quick version of it at least. :D

Word count: 549

SHL! True Hollywood Story - The Life and Career of the WKP Legend Oliver Pettyfer

The series follow Oliver Pettyfer. A player who joined SHL back in season 18 and ended up spending most of his life in West Kendall. A player known for his abilities to be an offensive leader and a real rolemodel for the rookies. One of the best Latvian players of his generation what was called the golden days of Latvian hockey. The only trophy he didn't get was the one that mattered the most - Challenge cup.
The series will go deep into his last cup run with the West Kendall Platoon in season 28 where they were so close to taking it home yet at the end the tables turned and Oliver couldn't add the last thing he needed to really live trough an outstanding career. Never before seen videos from Olivers life on and off the ice are being mixed with footage from his games and interviews. A real story about a player who didn't get his chance to be between the greatest players of SHL mostly because he didn't reach the ultimate goal - being the Challenge cup champion.
Limited series with 4 episodes, every episode ranges from 50 to 55minutes.
Stream it on Netflix March 19th.

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

[Image: image.gif]

Troy Reynolds -Superstar!

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png]

PBE PT

[Image: 2v10l6s.png]

The story of former Czech player Travis Jeziak. Jeziak entered the North american hockey scene as a teenager, making his way to the SMJHL in Season 30, getting drafted by the Montreal Militia at 51st overall in the Seventh round. After the draft, most people didn't think Jeziak would ever amount to anything in the SMJHL or the SHL, but Jeziak never stopped working. He got the start on Montreals roster and ran away with it, becoming an effective penalty killer and a 3rd line center who could help on the offense as well.
Jeziak would go on to play 4 seasons for the Montreal Militia, being named captain for his 3rd season and holding on to that role in his 4th season as well. In Season 44 Jeziak would captain the Militia to the Four star cup before being called up to the Platoon.
In his time with the Platoon, Jeziak remained as a 3rd line centerman, who would occasionally get PK time as well. Jeziak played 400 games for the Platoon but did it all very quietly, and he never got the respect from the league that he deserved. But that doesn't matter as Jeziak finished off his SHL career with a Challenge cup win in season 41 before retiring and joining the Minnesota Chiefs as a scout a few seasons later.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Nikolaus Scholz Blizzard - Drafted by the Portland Admirals in the S25 Entry Draft the young german burst on to the scene improving his point totals in each of his first three seasons. Eager to build upon his success once more he was excited to enter S28, however due to circumstances out of his control he was traded to the Edmonton Blizzard before the beginning of the season. Reduced to a depth role the promising young forward produced the worst point total of his career and struggled to keep up with the high flying Edmonton squad. Despite winning it all that season Scholz soon turned to alcohol to cope with the depression and began missing training and equipment sessions. This spiral continued for several seasons as the team around his began to age and degrade. It wasn't until he was brought in to a management role that he saw his love of the sport rekindled. The production followed shortly after as he went on to post multiple point per game seasons as the Blizzard team around his became younger and full of promise. He returned to his training and approached his career with long term intent. When all was said and done he retired as the franchise leader in games played.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

What happens when one man's insanity poisons the mind of an entire city? How can a madman create so much hype that it is actually able to push his team much further than they had any business going? This season on SHL! True Hollywood Story we will delve into the madness of Troy Reynolds. The Halifax Raider made a name for himself in last season's playoffs by never being able to keep his mouth shout. This a man whose story and personality is so utterly bat shit that it overshadowed the entire alcohol fueled season in Halifax and potential hooker killings. Was the madness always in Halifax or was it unleashed by the charismatic Reynolds? Learn about Troy's childhood and the events that created the controversial Halifax staple. Featuring never before seen childhood videos, interviews with friends and family, and full psychiatric write ups. What does his future hold? Will Halifax be able to survive his tenure? 

(160 Words)

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Being a player on the Anaheim Outlaws and with that almost living in Hollywood, Mathias Seger expected to experience some first class Hollywood stories. And indeed, after about the first half of his rookie season with the Outlaws, his team mate Collin Gibbles started to ditch the team on their after-training drinking sessions. The rest of the team started to wonder why that would be. Gibbles was never the biggest drinker on the team, but he was always up for a fun night out. So one night, after training, the players decided to follow his cab. The hunt lead them to a rather expensinve restaurant in Hollywood. To the teams excitement, the young lady who was waiting for Gibbles, was non other than actress Anna Kendrick. After a couple of quick paparazzi shots, the team decided to leave them alone for the night and instead agreed to try and see how many hints they could drop before the young winger would catch on. Unfortunately, a drunk Mike Hunt blurted out that the whole team knew the truth on the very next team meeting.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

What better story to write about than the series of unfortunate events that was... Ass pancakes.... Likely one of the most hated members of this forum, Aaa pancakes was racist, homophobic, and in all likelihood, a spiralling alcoholic. The SHL true hollywood story can recapture the inner workings of Ass pancakes' mind and why we felt the need for all this unwanted attention. He really put himself in the centre of it all, and i believe he is a big part of why the SHL HO speech rules are softer than baby shit. We can dive into what caused him to act like such an ass, and why he continued to apologize only to do the same thing over and over again... Sociopath? perhaps, maybe a true hollywood story could uncover the truth. Through the 3 part documentary series we would be able to capture everything AP was, and why he was this way. SHL... a true shit disturber story

[Image: nasty.png]