Create Account

Season 45 SMJHL awards show

But there can be only 3 nominees and only one winner of the Esa Anrikkanen Trophy...

and that is

the player with the least points nominated...

Armada Armada Armada Armada Armada Armada Armada Armada Armada Armada Armada Armada Armada Armada Armada Armada Armada Armada Armada Armada Armada

Peter Larson!!!! but wait, he's still in the box! okay the Anchorage team have been allowed to rejoin the party, and here Peter is to accept the award. congrats @Tomasnz

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

Now we move on to the MVP awards. but again we will take a quick moment to recharge our glasses and continue after another set by the band.

Player Page

Player Page

okay on to the MVP awards thank you to the band

Player Page

The Brodie Witcel Trophy is awarded to the playoff MVP

Player Page

In the end I'm happy with my two cups in the minors as my sole awards, maybe I'll get some in the majors but I'm for sure coming for that challenge cup.

Congrats to Robinson

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

The nominees are:

Falcons  Hippo Passamus, @Mayuu  - really putting that underrated nomination to shame..

Scarecrows  Aleister Cain, @SlashACM , eventual winner remember.

And  Scarecrows Nicolas Flemming, @Nereus, another winner.

Player Page

02-25-2019, 08:11 PMTomasnz Wrote: And the winner of the Tom Corcoran Trophy is....

Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons

@grok, The junior legend has done it again Cedric Robinson comes to the stage to collect yet another Tom Corcoran for his den.

An honor to pick one up out the door but I'd be remiss if I didn't call this a reputation pick. Cain had a career year and Larsson put together a better rookie season than my S42 win. I assumed I would be on the outside looking in this year.

The real attention should go to those two guys.

02-25-2019, 08:29 PMgrok Wrote:
02-25-2019, 08:11 PMTomasnz Wrote: And the winner of the Tom Corcoran Trophy is....

Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons

@grok, The junior legend has done it again Cedric Robinson comes to the stage to collect yet another Tom Corcoran for his den.

An honor to pick one up out the door but I'd be remiss if I didn't call this a reputation pick. Cain had a career year and Larsson put together a better rookie season than my S42 win. I assumed I would be on the outside looking in this year.

You've been nothing but classy, grok. Personally I'd give it to Larson lol but I'm definitely on the bottom of the list of us three, at least for this season

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

And the Winner of the Brodie Witzel, over-coming the fact that they didn't win the cup but still managed to lead the post season in both goals AND assists

Player Page

....thats right it is 

Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons

Hippo Passamus, @Mayuu

congratulations

Player Page

Hey I won a most dedicated award

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

02-25-2019, 08:29 PMgrok Wrote:

Heart

Player Page

Now a quick break from MVPs on the Ice to MVPs off the Ice. This is the Elias Armia trophy, and Award in Excellence given by the league Commissioner

Player Page

02-25-2019, 08:31 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: Hey I won a most dedicated award

About fucking time, right?

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page