Create Account

S46 - Regular Season Index

03-14-2019, 11:50 AMTomen Wrote: damn @Jaymaydoing her best she can.

Jay Bae (CHI), 48 saves from 50 shots - (0.960), L, 0-2-0, 60:00 minutes
Cedric Robinson (BUF), 12 saves from 12 shots - (1.000), W, 21-10-4, 60:00 minutes

Not good enough fuck

yuh yuh yuh

Stampede Stampede Stampede

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

1 point away from breaking my 60 point high but let's get this cup real quick my Chiefs Chiefs

Doubt is a dream killer

"Hey now, he's a Grok-star, got his game on, gets laid"
@grok

Blizzard Goal

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

6 W´s in row!! Woooooooooooooooooo!

@JR95 i appreciate you and everything you do, but just fyi green and red for the sim days in your post is pretty rough for us RG colorblind folks

03-14-2019, 09:29 PMgrok Wrote: @JR95 i appreciate you and everything you do, but just fyi green and red for the sim days in your post is pretty rough for us RG colorblind folks

I had actually never considered this. What colors would work better? I can fix that up tomorrow with the sim

03-14-2019, 10:11 PMJR95 Wrote:
03-14-2019, 09:29 PMgrok Wrote: @JR95 i appreciate you and everything you do, but just fyi green and red for the sim days in your post is pretty rough for us RG colorblind folks

I had actually never considered this. What colors would work better? I can fix that up tomorrow with the sim

It's actually much easier for me to distinguish on mobile than desktop now that I'm looking at it here. Probably because the text is bigger  But I didn't have a problem with the green and purple you used in last season's SMJHL thread. Alternatively, three dashes to separate the sim days would do the trick.

Thank you for being accommodating!

what's a tank Barracuda

[Image: 3.png]

New arrivals looking great! Chiefs

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Dick going out with a bang bang bangarang

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

@JR95 I think game #320 might be linked to the wrong game

[Image: leblaVa.gif]
Shoutout to @adamantium for the sig! <3

we are live!