Create Account

Official i no wanna be fat no mo'

I dropped to 88kg prior to corona. I’ve just been maintaining myself there since.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

I made it under 200 and stayed that way yeet

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

07-10-2020, 11:30 AMkit Wrote: I made it under 200 and stayed that way yeet
Kit more like Fit am I right buddy

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

I'm still fat, i try doing IF, some days i manage super easy, some i dont and stress eat during the night....

RETIRED

07-10-2020, 11:36 AMWannabeFinn Wrote:
07-10-2020, 11:30 AMkit Wrote: I made it under 200 and stayed that way yeet
Kit more like Fit am I right buddy
I try but I drink a lot again so probably go back up

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

07-09-2020, 07:59 PMToeDragon84 Wrote: lol

hopefully this tags all you

i tried to get everyone who posted about starting something or wanting to.

What happening what happen what happen?

Wow, thanks for tagging me.

Things got kind of wild with the wedding, coming back from Norway, starting school, etc. But I'm down like 20 pounds since then. Been playing a whole lot of disc golf as some low-intensity cardio, combining that with jumping rope / kettlebells. Definitely in a much healthier spot mentally and physically. Smile

Hope all's well with you, too!

07-15-2020, 08:59 AMGCool Wrote:
07-09-2020, 07:59 PMToeDragon84 Wrote: lol

hopefully this tags all you

i tried to get everyone who posted about starting something or wanting to.

What happening what happen what happen?

Wow, thanks for tagging me.

Things got kind of wild with the wedding, coming back from Norway, starting school, etc. But I'm down like 20 pounds since then. Been playing a whole lot of disc golf as some low-intensity cardio, combining that with jumping rope / kettlebells. Definitely in a much healthier spot mentally and physically. Smile

That's awesome man way to be. Swinging kettlebells is a good time, basically all I've done the last 8 months. Have a new one coming this week. Also have a Norwegian grandfather, where'd you go? Everywhere in Norway looks so insane.

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

07-10-2020, 02:23 PMMayuu Wrote: I'm still fat, i try doing IF, some days i manage super easy, some i dont and stress eat during the night....
Still fat today baby, you will always fail so fail well.

What times to do you eat? I'm just saying this cause it's what I do you know. If you can manage to only eat in the evening/night, you could get 16 or so hours fasted each day. That stress eating at night might mean less if it's in a consistent window. When I get to the night without eating all day, there's a perspective of having had a good day so far. In terms of calories in at least, okay. I get this hey don't fuck it up option, continue to do something better. I've not gotten there a lot, have 50 some fasts out of 200 days this year. I can do a lot better.

Try going 1 day without eating, or longer if you can. Idk if that's great advice right, make sure you understand what happens when you fast over a longer period before you do it. To me it's exciting to think about. Get some growth hormone n shit in you. Here's this lady talking about what happens while fasting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjNChGkQLRo

Whatever interval you're trying to do. Show yourself you can go longer without food for some perspective. Double it, then triple a few weeks later maybe. However you like if you're comfortable with it. I say double then triple so you are safe build up to longer fasts or something, idk if that's even true. Can use the principle of building up to longer fasts however you like. Not what I did at all, but seems like some shit to tell a person idk man. The point is you can go longer than you think without food, and build a system that enables you to do a shorter fast with ease. I did 50 hours the first time I tried to fast. Which maybe is unsafe who knows really. But I can look at that and be like I know I'm fine to do 16 or 18 hours today.

Getting an app to see streaks build and whatnot is big. Most of my fasts have been grouped in 2-3 week periods. Then I'll stop tracking for 2 months, rip. Didn't eat for 14+ hours naturally I think, but I ate shitty in the night for sure while not tracking anything. Going back to see long fasts tracked makes it easier to keep doing more. I have 10 18+ hour fasts in a row now and it's only getting easier so far. It's like surfing though, gotta know you will fall in to an ocean at some point. It's surfing on whatever fucks you up and drowns you. I'll get fucked up by some type of cheese and crackers wave someday I'm sure.

Realizing when you're surfing on the cheese waves and when you're swimming in them is one of the steps, alright? Idk which one, or of what process i'm even talking about anymore okay good luck friends

07-15-2020, 03:31 PMToeDragon84 Wrote:
07-15-2020, 08:59 AMGCool Wrote: Wow, thanks for tagging me.

That's awesome man way to be. Swinging kettlebells is a good time, basically all I've done the last 8 months. Have a new one coming this week.  Also have a Norwegian grandfather, where'd you go? Everywhere in Norway looks so insane.

Ooh what weights have you been throwin around?

We went to Tromso first, and then Kirkenes. We saw some BEAUTIFUL Northern Lights while we were there - our tour guide said it was easily the best he'd seen in 2019 and probably top 5 all-time since he's been doing it.

07-16-2020, 10:13 AMGCool Wrote:
07-15-2020, 03:31 PMToeDragon84 Wrote: That's awesome man way to be. Swinging kettlebells is a good time, basically all I've done the last 8 months. Have a new one coming this week.  Also have a Norwegian grandfather, where'd you go? Everywhere in Norway looks so insane.

Ooh what weights have you been throwin around?

We went to Tromso first, and then Kirkenes. We saw some BEAUTIFUL Northern Lights while we were there - our tour guide said it was easily the best he'd seen in 2019 and probably top 5 all-time since he's been doing it.
Nice, nice I want to go spend a few months there or more eventually. No clue where, though.

I started on a fuckin 25lb kettlebell a long time ago, sometime in 2018 I think. I just curled and pressed it for a year, like a complete idiot. Did nothing. Got a 35 well over a year ago and didn't swing it until last November. That's when I got a 44, then a 52lb in January or February, 62 in March, and just got an 80 now. Spent 4 months on the 62lb since I couldn't find a 70 with the pandemic. 90% of the time I just walk around stick handling with a ball while trying to shoot it into the handles of other bells, swing the biggest one I have and do dips the rest of the time.

07-09-2020, 07:18 PMGeekusoid Wrote:
07-09-2020, 07:15 PMSnoopdogg Wrote: Great initiative right there, this is an awesome idea.  I am 5'7 and also way to fat for my good health.  220lbs and been battling this weight for ages now and every so often I get the motivation to eat right (diet) and train.  Always with short term success as I usually do well and shed 30-50 lbs but within a year or so I also tend to put it back on!

Good luck and lets keep each other in check everyone!

Starting weight- 215 lbs

Progress weight loss
Week 1- 209
Week 2-
I’m game to help check in!
How you doing?

07-30-2020, 02:47 PMToeDragon84 Wrote:
07-09-2020, 07:18 PMGeekusoid Wrote: I’m game to help check in!
How you doing?

Eh, not terribly good :|

07-30-2020, 03:10 PMGeekusoid Wrote:
07-30-2020, 02:47 PMToeDragon84 Wrote: How you doing?

Eh, not terribly good :|
I'm down to talk about things if you like. Anytime you want to write anything feel free to message me.

Goes for anyone reading this as well.