Create Account

Official i no wanna be fat no mo'
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2019, 06:10 PM by Pris.)

I'm down. I have a wedding I need to get in shape for by September.

5'2" and 130 atm, really should be back down to normal weight of 120 (let bad eating habits last semester get to me too much), let's do this.

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

I'm 6'1, and i was 310 at one point (which is fucking awful), despite going to the gym, playing hockey 2-3 days a week, and then football on the weekend too.

My eating habits were just simply the worst of all time. I needed to change that badly. I did okay on my own, and on January 1st i was around 290 lbs, but i felt out of breath just from blinking. On Jan 1st i started doing the Keto diet with my girlfriend (who decided 133lbs was just too much for her?) and its helped me change my eating habits. I haven't strayed from the diet and i'm just not eating sugar or carbs really. I'm down to 266, so something is going right. The goal was 260, but at this point my ultimate goal of 240 seems well within reach.

I know 240 seems high, but in reality, i'm just always going to have a large frame. I'm legit big boned, i swear! Plus, i like lifting weights and having muscle on my body (it helps for the sports, obviously), so 240 feels like a perfect blend of healthy and strong for me.

The point is, if I can do it, literally any of you can. You got this.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2019, 09:01 AM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

Weighing a day early because im going out drinking tonight with the friends and we're going to a restaurant and later a bar so ill prolly be bloated tomorrow, lol.

Anyways, weighed in at 143.1. Majority is prolly water because i've mostly been drinking shakes because i dont have a microwave in the truck and it's just plain easy, lol. Been on a pretty big calorie deficit so im positive. Next weeks weigh in should be more accurate. =)

Took a long walk yesterday and bought the plasters after i've walked for an hour so the damage was already done, RIP new shoes, RIP my feet, lol.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

03-02-2019, 09:01 AMSwegButthole Wrote: Weighing a day early because im going out drinking tonight with the friends and we're going to a restaurant and later a bar so ill prolly be bloated tomorrow, lol.

Anyways, weighed in at 143.1. Majority is prolly water because i've mostly been drinking shakes because i dont have a microwave in the truck and it's just plain easy, lol. Been on a pretty big calorie deficit so im positive. Next weeks weigh in should be more accurate. =)

Took a long walk yesterday and bought the plasters after i've walked for an hour so the damage was already done, RIP new shoes, RIP my feet, lol.

Keep it up, buddy. I'm rooting for you!

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

Fuck it, I'm down. I weighed 231 Jan 1 and am currently down to 215

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

02-26-2019, 01:55 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: can i join but going the opposite way?

Haha yeah I want this. I'm like 135 and want to be 150.

@c00kies nice avitar : )

NOOT NOOT

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

Im down. I'm about 120kgs and 185cm.
Would like to get down below 100kgs at the end of this year.

RETIRED

03-03-2019, 10:39 AMPingy Pingu Wrote: @c00kies  nice avitar : )

NOOT NOOT

I love Pingu!!!

NOOT NOOT!!!!
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2019, 01:20 PM by Durden.)

I'm working on slimming down. Going to Disney again in April, and I'm sick of looking heavy. Also, sporting all my tattoos, I don't want to feel like garbage with my shirt off.

I was always a thin/normal kid when I was growing up, but when my metabolism stopped in my 20s, and I stopped playing 2 sports I gained weight.

I'm 5' 10", and I float around 195 right now. My heaviest was 201, and I didn't like seeing that.

Working on lowering my carbs down (not going full keto, but trying to monitor my macros more than I ever have) and counting calories usually 6 days a week.

I found this awesome ice cream called Halo Top (they have a TON of flavors) that's super low cal. 260-320 a PINT. It's glorious and still tastes good.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

02-27-2019, 06:11 PMJKortesi81 Wrote: I'm 6'1, and i was 310 at one point (which is fucking awful), despite going to the gym, playing hockey 2-3 days a week, and then football on the weekend too.

My eating habits were just simply the worst of all time. I needed to change that badly. I did okay on my own, and on January 1st i was around 290 lbs, but i felt out of breath just from blinking. On Jan 1st i started doing the Keto diet with my girlfriend (who decided 133lbs was just too much for her?) and its helped me change my eating habits. I haven't strayed from the diet and i'm just not eating sugar or carbs really. I'm down to 266, so something is going right. The goal was 260, but at this point my ultimate goal of 240 seems well within reach.

I know 240 seems high, but in reality, i'm just always going to have a large frame. I'm legit big boned, i swear! Plus, i like lifting weights and having muscle on my body (it helps for the sports, obviously), so 240 feels like a perfect blend of healthy and strong for me.

The point is, if I can do it, literally any of you can. You got this.

THIC boi squad <3 ...but for real My body type makes it so less than 200lbs is pretty much impossible for me. Also Finding cloths sucks, Large shirts fit in the chest but my shoulders are too big and arms are too long, XL looks like I'm smuggling a baby in my shirt whelp. Glad to hear the diet is paying off though thats my biggest issue in life too I eat like shit and have no self control

GL everyone hope things are going well!

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

Blessed be all the good people in this thread

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

No idea what I'm at rn, no idea how far imma go, but lets heckin do this

i'll weigh in in a bit

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

get it @"SwegButthole"

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

Starting Whole30 with my wife on Tuesday!