Create Account

Official i no wanna be fat no mo'

02-26-2019, 04:32 PMSnussu Wrote: I guess I'm gonna hop in the train. Also, need to work out.

I'm 17, 5'8-5'9 and been weighing around 210-230lbs (95-104kg) for a couple of years. I'm not growing anymore really in height and I've been overweight like ever since I can remember. I played hockey for like, 9 years. I wasn't very good. I have always been lazy as a person. I went to the gym for a while but it wasn't something I enjoyed and couldn't keep up with. My weight also started to rise heavily ever since I stopped playing hockey. I wasn't moving as much. Not training etc. I was never in good shape. I used to have asthma as well. I couldn't keep up with the team when we went running. But I didn't slack. I was always the last person during pre-ice training, but coaches didn't mind since they knew I was doing what they told. If someone I respect coaches me and tells me what to do every day I will do it. I'm that kinda person. But if there's no one to be there with me, I'm not doing shit.

Sorry, this feels like stupid rambling, but TLDR; I'm lazy unless there's someone else with me. That's why this is a good idea

Read "the power of habit" and "choose yourself". If you can't help yourself I can't help you, but I am passionate about helping people since I've been in your shoes. You need to build core habits to eliminate that laziness . I believe in you buddy you just need to start making slow gradual daily progress to the life you want to live.

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

Okay so I haven't checked back in since my first reply in quite a while.

Currently I'm at 97kg (213lbs) and I'm 1,89 (6.2"). I was hitting the 100kg mark not long ago, so I've already been able to put myself below that dreaded point of 100kg. Ultimately I want to get towards 85-88kg. My figure is quite slim, so that's a good weight for me.

We've just returned from a holiday were we hiked 80km in a weeks time on the Azores. So it's all up and downhill. Had low calorie meals all week and could already feel improvement in my overall condition. Not being out of breath so badly when going up stairs etc. Now we're trying to go to the gym more frequently. Twice instead of once a week and when we're not going to the gym go for walks or biking together. I must say, having a partner (who is far worse overweight than me) helps for morale. We have a common goal. I hope people in here who lack motivation can get motivation from others in here even though you are out there alone in the gym.

Keep up the good work guys!

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2019, 10:23 AM by karlssens.)

just stumbled on to this thread. nice to read all the successful stories and people looking to improve their health Smile
back in 2015 I was just over 300lbs and over the course of a year or so I slimmed down to 180lbs. Sitting at 190ish now.
I found finding activities you can enjoy regularly, low(er) calorie substitutes and just overall watching what you eat helps. Don't beat yourself up if you slide back the other way too.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

My Angel @"SwegButthole"   Exercise

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-24-2019, 05:41 AM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

Yayaya i slipped a little, been hectic af at work and ate a bunch of bad shit. I'll weigh in next week Smile

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

@"SwegButthole"

Bowdown

04-22-2019, 01:08 AMToeDragon84 Wrote: @"SwegButthole"

Bowdown

Upsnooted OP, im in a better place and gonna get back to thisssss

i am sad boi
so for starters i weigh like 185 (last check was a couple of weeks ago) at 15
I don’t look fat but kinda weigh a lot
so i play high school tennis, hopefully that gets me down
i’ll weigh myself later and update

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

05-01-2019, 12:39 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: i am sad boi
so for starters i weigh like 185 (last check was a couple of weeks ago) at 15
I don’t look fat but kinda weigh a lot
so i play high school tennis, hopefully that gets me down
i’ll weigh myself later and update

I always thought tennis looked nice but never got into itSmile

Welp, time to take to this thread and start doing something too.

I am 6'4" and 315lbs, I've gone up and down a lot, depending on work and the availability of activities. Winter months cause that spike to go up. I am right there with you Sweg, and know that slipping is easy, especially when life gets hectic.

Time to start doing something too. Goal weight for my height and bodytype is around 220lbs.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Went to get my gym card after paying for it for 18 months without going once, lol. The woman at the desk had a good laugh and told me to get to work, and that i would have to go a lot to make up for the money i lost lmao.

(This post was last modified: 05-12-2019, 07:22 PM by Zoone16.)

down from 208lbs (94.5kg) to 198lbs (90kg) in the last 5 months. Finally found a diet that works for me.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

I need to get back into losing weight. I was 101kg, dropped it to 92kg a year ago, and probably put it all back on.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

05-12-2019, 07:21 PMZoone16 Wrote: down from 208lbs (94.5kg) to 198lbs (90kg) in the last 5 months. Finally found a diet that works for me.

Good for you!

I'm still around 95kg, but have been able to stay of snacks for quite a while now. Now just need to get more routine in going to the gym. Went yesterday again for the first time in a few weeks and I'm already full with energy while normally I'd be tired at the end of my working day.

Still a long way to go, but I should be able to go down to 85kg.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

This is a great thread @"SwegButthole" hope you and everyone else keeps at it.