Create Account

The Forum Accent Colors
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2019, 08:49 PM by ErM.)

The forum looks so good with its current accent colors I propose we make the Blizzard champions forever.

If anybody disagrees I will just fill this thread with gifs of blizzards.

@JR95 knows what I'm talking about.

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

I do actually love the way our blue accents the dark theme, I wish there was a way to customize the forums colouring to everyone's personal preference.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

02-26-2019, 08:51 PMKeygan Wrote: I do actually love the way our blue accents the dark theme, I wish there was a way to customize the forums colouring to everyone's personal preference.

Oh that would be soo cool. Then I wouldn’t have to get used to change lol

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

02-26-2019, 09:24 PMBadWolf Wrote:
02-26-2019, 08:51 PMKeygan Wrote: I do actually love the way our blue accents the dark theme, I wish there was a way to customize the forums colouring to everyone's personal preference.

Oh that would be soo cool. Then I wouldn’t have to get used to change lol

I second (I guess third?) this

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

I was just thinking the other day how much of an extra bonus it's been for us to have won the cup. This light blue is the best one. I vote, at the very least, WKP can't win anymore. Just for the sake of the dark theme.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page