Create Account

World Fight League

[Image: ZVgmTG0.png]
WORLD FIGHT LEAGUE
WFL DISCORD

Hey SHL,

I wanted to take a moment of your time up to introduce a new sim league I've been working on. This isn't the first Mixed Martial Arts sim league to hit the market, but I wanted to try and come up with something simple, fun and as true to life as a sim league can be, and build on the ways in which the previous leagues concerned with the sport did well. With that, I'd like to introduce the World Fight League, or WFL.

In the WFL you create a fighter in one of three weight classes, choose the style you want to go with, and you're ready to go. This is a casual type league that doesn't require too much of a time commitment, with the focus being more on fun than grinding out media that no one will read in order to get ahead.

You can step into the octagon and face off against your opposition, talk trash to them at the pre fight press conference and build the hype before your fight. Climb the rankings and earn a title shot, and if you've got what it takes win yourself a WFL Championship. With a wide range of fight styles available to play, a simple progression system and a team with a lot of sim league experience behind it, we're hoping we can really make this league as enjoyable and fun for it's members as possible.

We're open for signups now, with the league really getting underway next week. We're going to be kicking things off with a tournament in each weight class which should be really fun, so getting on board from the start should definitely be a good idea. If anyone has any questions then I'm happy to answer them, just shoot me a PM.

You can find the forum here, and our discord channel over here, where you can come and hang out with everyone and get to grips with what's going on.

Thanks for taking the time to read, hopefully some of you will be interested in this and willing to check it out!

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Hell yes.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Big Chungus is in

RETIRED

Noice

[Image: lebbish.gif]

thinking about it, how much work tho?

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

02-27-2019, 02:14 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: thinking about it, how much work tho?

less than your job here

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

02-27-2019, 02:23 PMTheWoZy Wrote:

less than your job here

i mean thats basically everything including my rl job soooo LOL

It's a casual kinda thing, hitting max tpe every week shouldn't take that long at all

Luffy, you're taking everything I worked for motherfucker

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

02-27-2019, 02:55 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: Luffy, you're taking everything I worked for motherfucker

what did i take  Stfu

02-27-2019, 04:34 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
02-27-2019, 02:55 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: Luffy, you're taking everything I worked for motherfucker

what did i take  Stfu

everything I worked for

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

gonna be a great leeg

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

02-28-2019, 11:13 AMJustice Wrote: gonna be a great leeg

This is tru

Thank goodness a league I can join and not be so heavy on media lol

We're almost at 10 fighters per weight class come on in!!!!!

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho