Create Account

IIHF Expansion Announcement

03-01-2019, 05:12 PMSymmetrik Wrote: [Image: CH-Switzerland-Flag-icon.png] [Image: CH-Switzerland-Flag-icon.png] [Image: CH-Switzerland-Flag-icon.png] [Image: CH-Switzerland-Flag-icon.png] [Image: CH-Switzerland-Flag-icon.png]

I was always gonna make my recreate Swiss, now i'm glad he'll get to play in the IIHF too!

Happy to have you on board!

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

hungary was snubbed smh

justice ftb

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

Yeah - I'll go to Japan. Sure! Smile

[Image: ThdtxoF.png]

|| Fujikawa Player Page || Update Page ||

Ireland

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

03-01-2019, 05:12 PMSymmetrik Wrote: [Image: CH-Switzerland-Flag-icon.png] [Image: CH-Switzerland-Flag-icon.png] [Image: CH-Switzerland-Flag-icon.png] [Image: CH-Switzerland-Flag-icon.png] [Image: CH-Switzerland-Flag-icon.png]

I was always gonna make my recreate Swiss, now i'm glad he'll get to play in the IIHF too!

Same.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Honored to get this chance!

Japan

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

02-28-2019, 04:35 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote:
Quote:JAPAN

I'm sad Formy isn't here to see this..

:(

[Image: HjEFCSR.png]

03-01-2019, 06:19 PMdaBenchwarmer Wrote: hungary was snubbed smh

justice ftb

I tried Benches! :(

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

03-01-2019, 04:29 PMSegi Wrote: Could we put the cross in the middle and leave away the white borders please?

It's meant to be like the IIHF jerseys for the Swiss in real life, not the Switzerland flag. Most of the emotes are based on logos/jerseys for IIHF rather than the flag. Japan is a bit of an exception since their IIHF logo is just a circle in a shield anyways.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

03-02-2019, 01:22 AMDrunkenTeddy Wrote:
03-01-2019, 04:29 PMSegi Wrote: Could we put the cross in the middle and leave away the white borders please?

It's meant to be like the IIHF jerseys for the Swiss in real life, not the Switzerland flag. Most of the emotes are based on logos/jerseys for IIHF rather than the flag. Japan is a bit of an exception since their IIHF logo is just a circle in a shield anyways.

I just feel that the striped jerseys really don't translate well to the format of the site's emojis. 
The home sweater would just be a cross in a shield too:
[Image: 173px-Switzerland_national_hockey_team_jerseys_2017.png]

Or maybe, we could use some older jerseys:
[Image: Switzerland_national_ice_hockey_team_jer...8-2004.png]

Thanks for considering it!

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath