Create Account

Draft Pick Tracker

Just updated the pick tracker. If you see any errors feel free to PM me on the site or message me on discord.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Updated and reformatted. If you have any suggestions message me.

@Serpe x 13 https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid2731978 with reddit recruitment being posted the condition is fulfilled on this trade. Picks are already in the right spot on the tracker, but just posting here for clarity's sake.

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2020, 10:33 PM by WannabeFinn.)

BUF will officially be taking WKP's S53 1st round pick. WKP will keep 6th Overall in this coming draft.

BUF will also be taking CHI's S53 3rd as they have fulfilled the condition by extending The Dude.

@Serpe x 13

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Updated both of those and all trades up to this point.

Stampede will be keeping the S53 BUF 2nd and sending the S54 BUF 2nd to Renegades

@Serpe x 13 @dankoa

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

03-08-2020, 12:24 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Stampede will be keeping the S53 BUF 2nd and sending the S54 BUF 2nd to Renegades

@Serpe x 13 @dankoa
snakes

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]