Create Account

S46 PT #2 - SHL Cribs
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2019, 09:48 PM by Meursault.)

[Image: YMing_Image-credit_memoirsofametrogirl.c...C600&ssl=1]

“Hello MTV… uh, cage. Welcome to my house. I just moved to Boston area, so my house is not long here. I like location but I don’t think, uh, many SHL players house like this. So here is my house. It’s not restaurant, I swear! Restaurant is no good but smells nice! Cheap too. When I drink many Palinka, that’s when I eat. Not good, but very cheap. Just like restaurant, house is cheap, gives me many money for palinka! “

“Anyway, my house is very small. It has a one room. Like kitchen and bedroom in one. Good for me- I not like doors. Kitchen is nice! Stove and sink. But having fridge next to bed is weird and funny.but close to my palinka is good for night time. Bathroom is okay. Toilet is no work, but that’s good because fan not work too so if I poop all place smell like poop. I just poop at arena. Shower is nice. Water goes hot and cold. So even if it’s not nice looking, it has every, uh… thing I need! Living American dream!”

[Image: Geza.gif]

sig credit: ml002, Reynolds 
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png] | [Image: gs89eGV.png] | [Image: B4x6AQm.png]

Nolan Sawchuk has a place ready for him in Tampa Bay. In Kelowna he is currently rooming in a small apartment with fellow prospect Nickolas Klaus. However in Tampa Bay, Sawchuk has got a place all to himself. It's a nice home in a cozy neighborhood in a cul-de-sac. It's not the biggest home he could've gotten, but it's a reasonably big house with a two car garage. The backyard however is quite big. It backs a path to a park, and has a pool and a rink ready built in the back. It's basically every kid's dream backyard who grew up playing hockey. Sawchuk has an Audi A5 as his every day driving car, and has an old Bel-Air that he is refurbishing and getting ready to drive around. His fridge is stocked with lots and lots of chocolate milk, and many different healthy foods. He has chocolate and energy drinks hidden around the place so that the team trainer can't find them, should he come around.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Thread is closed.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria