Create Account

S46 PT #2 - SHL Cribs

Tougard's home in Texas is quite the piece of art. It's secluded and surrounded by trees, and looks like a huge cabin mansion off in the forest.

Inside, there are plenty of exposed beams, but the wood theme ends in the living room with a built in loft. The kitchen is stainless steel, subway tiles and quartz counter tops.

In the basement is the home movie theater, and through a secret painting is his speakeasy. The walls are lined with different bottles of liquor, with fine, plush chairs to relax in, and clawfoot tables to set your drink on.

The master bedroom looks over the forest, with a quaint in-ground pool and mini waterfalls. The bedroom is spacious with french doors out to the balcony. There's a jack and jill sink, right next to the walk in shower with 4 nozzles. Abreast of that is a large whirlpool tub for soaking or bathing.

It's pretty sweet.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

Jean-Pierre Gay is a rookie SHL defender who doesn't have an overly large or inflated contract in Hamilton. Despite being beat up on a nightly basis, playing almost 20 minutes a game giving slave labor to the Steelhawks, he can't afford much. A fairly nice apartment in the downtown Hamilton core, only blocks away from FirstOntario Centre, is Gay's home when the team is not on the road. A bachelor, Gay only lives with roomate and fellow rookie Dank Boija. The apartment is clearly divided in two, one side being the side of Gay, a prairie boy born and raised, with very midwest decor and fairly reserved features. The other side is quite obviously Boija's, a European forward who has a very flamboyant and flashy style to his decor, with bright paintings, music always playing out of the multiple speakers, and people always milling about. The fact that Jean-Pierre and Dank can even live together astounds anyone who walks into the home. But they love it, in their own little way

STOP SHL ROOKIE LABOR WE WORK FOR FREE AND CAN'T EVEN AFFORD TO LIVE ON OUR OWN. This is my PSA

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Basil Magnicotta currently has a bachelor pad down in St. Louis, saving his paychecks for further down the line. Thankfully for Magnicotta, he got drafted to an SHL team located closer to his SMJHL team than most others, so he can scout out some real estate for after he makes the jump to the SHL level. His flat itself it nothing too special, it's thankfully large enough to live comfortably and has a separated living room, bedroom, and kitchen. Most of Magnicotta's spending goes into food, with his two fridges always being stocked to make pizzas, chicken parms, and occasionally full rack of ribs for if he's had a really good week. His shelves are mostly lined with spices, seasonings, herbs, and other ingredients Magnicotta uses to make his own blends and sauces, to give his energy/nutrition meals some great flavour. His pizzas never use tomato sauce, and he always experiments coming up with various bases for them. The only flavouring you won't find in his pantry? Basil. "i actually really don't like the smell or the taste of it" Basil laments, "it's ironic, I know, but hey, I've got a lot of other options!"

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

Welcome SHL Cribs to Deken's place. Love that you guys are here today, there isn't a ton to see in here, but the land is gorgeous if you wanna go make a landscape documentary. Just a "small", 3 bedroom 3 bathroom ranch style home in Traverse City, Michigan. Finished basement that is decked out to the nines with TV's, a fully loaded bar, the great theatre setup for watching whatever your heart desires. It's the true hang out spot. Big ass grill out back, Dekens likes to entertain down there. With 1 bed and 1 bath down there it is dedicated to the ones that can't get back up the stairs after a game. Upstairs the kitchen is top class commercial equipment. Dekens loves to cook. The master is a humble size, not big, Dekens has never been an extravagant guy. With another guest bedroom up stairs. Every room has their own connected bathroom. There's room to grow for little Dekens'. Speaking of room to grow, Dekens place sits on 130 acres of land. His polebarn is full of toys. Snowmobiles, dirt bikes, quads, gators,
,go-karts, just about anything you can think of is in there. He has his own 9 hole golf course. It's just paradise up in Traverse City.

[Image: dEKENS.png]

3 time Four Star Cup Champion S40-S42
S43 Jesster Trophy Nominee Winner

Scored my first SHL goal in just my second SHL game. 2. Manhattan Rage , James Dekens 1 (Mikael Talo 1, Sigurd Hansen 1) at 18:39

[Image: QNmUwh8.png]

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

After being recently selected by the Edmonton Blizzard in the S46 SHL Entry draft the young Karlstraße Scholz has begun his search of a new apartment in Edmonton, but for the time being his home is in Kelowna, where he plays for the SMJHL Kelowna Knights. He lives in a modest condo located in the downtown area just off the lakeside beach. It's a two bedroom set up. The spare room is typically left for guests, but it's currently being occupied by one of the young rooks previously selected in the S46 SMJHL Entry draft. Karlstraße is a big time foodie, so naturally the most impressive room is the kitchen, where he spends the bulk of his time. No expense was spared on the appliances as this baby sports an 6 range stove and french door fridge capable of holding an abundant amount of eats. On the far wall he had a big ass flat screen set up which is typically locked on the local sports cast to keep himself up to date on the world of sports. While not a big car guy, he does enjoy driving his reasonably priced dream car, the nissan 370z. He had considered buying a truck for the odd ski trip up to Big White and Silverstar, but instead he just borrows Sanyi Kocsis' whip on those weekend excursions. Knights

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Brady's crib is probably a little disappointing compared to everyone else's. At this point in his career Brady has been taking a smaller salary than most and currently is on a hometown discount to help the Blizzard chase a cup that they finally got last season! Unfortunately that means he's had to pinch pennies, at least the professional athlete's version of pinching pennies.

Right now Brady lives in a 2 story apartment in downtown Edmonton. He has 3 different spots in the parking garage downstairs where he keeps his project car (a 1999 Jeep Cherokee), an S Class Mercedes, and of course a Ford truck. Because what Michigander wouldn't own truck from Detroit?

His home is pretty average, he's not really there a lot, but there is one really exciting part of it. The reason his apartment is 2 stories is because the 2nd story was cleared out entirely and transformed into an indoor inline hockey rink. Imagine playing hockey 50 stories in the air in downtown Edmonton.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

"Hey SHL Cribs, it's Sanyi, welcome to my crib located in downtown Kelowna. Here, I live with my roommates Nicholas Klaus and Nolan Sawchuk. It's a three bedroom, one bathroom apartment with a pretty spacious living room, a swell ass kitchen, and a storage closet where we keep our cleaning items that we never use. Haha, anyways, it's a cozy place, and it's the best we can do since, well, there's nothing really to do in Kelowna.

Anyways, the place came furnished with some dope ass couches, television, beds, tables, and so forth. Nothing too special but they're all pretty high quality. On top of that, we managed to snag one of the higher up apartments on the fourteenth floor of this building, so it comes with a nice view and a small porch. Saw's been trying to bring up a barbecue but our landlord's being a huge prick about it.

Oh, shit, nah you don't wanna open up the fridge. It's pretty gross. Anyways, that's our crib."

---179 words---

PLAYER | UPDATE
[Image: BBr47PN.png]

[Image: m9F8nRF.png]

Robert Phelps has a great property in the Ancaster Heights area of Hamilton. His 11 bedroom home features stunning views, a mini golf course featuring 3 par 3 holes, a hockey rink in the basement, and an indoor/outdoor swimming pool. This lavish mansion is home to Phelps and his wife Anne, who works as a model. Robert's family often visits and stays in the mansion. He enjoys spoiling his parents and siblings when they are in town. Phelps has several cars, his daily driver is a pearl white Range Rover, but in the summer he is often seen driving his Ferrari F430 Spider. He also owns a 1970 Corvette Stingray LT-1, a 1969 Chevy SS, and a 2019 F-150 Raptor. When the weather isn't so nice Robert is often found watching movies in his home theater room with his wife. He is said to be quite the movie buff.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Hey MTV welcome to my North Center Chicago crib! These framed jerseys here in the entrance are all the pro and international teams I've played for. It's a nice little reminder of where I've come from. Now let us take a look in the fridge to see how I live. Yes that's right. You see at least 96 Natty ices ready to be cracked. Just cuz I'm making the bucks now doesn't mean my taste buds have changed. If you open up the meat drawer there that's where the fun stuff is. We got some bone-in tomahawk ribeyes, thick cut bacon, pork tendy loins. No plant based diet here. I actually haven't even turned on the stove yet. All the cooking is done by restaurants or on the BBQ out there on the deck. Let's check out the garage now. We got the Mercedes G wagon-- let's call that the family commuter, despite its twin turbos. And we also have the black on black Ferrarri Spider, which really gets me from point a to point b in a hurry.
All right MTV, you've seen my house, you've drank my beers, and you've to looked at-- but not touched-- my cars. NOW IT'S TIME TO GET OUT!

Benefit of being wealthy is never needing to be tied to one place. You can have homes all over the world if you like, choosing to live in whatever locale at any time on a whim. I myself have got a couple homes, here in L.A. I have a nice apartment. It’s mostly bare with just the essentials. No furniture aside from a couch and a bed. It’s sort of representative of the nature of the job, y’know. I’ve been in LA for a number of years now but I’m still not “tied down” as it were. It’s my work home, just the place I go to eat and sleep in between practice and games. Another of my homes is located in Yanagawa, Japan. After having recently transferred nationalities I felt it necessary to take up a more permanent residence in my adopted homeland. It’s a nice 4-bedroom, two story house in a nice quiet part of Southern Japan. Finally, my last home and the place I did most of my real “living” until my recent transfer is a relatively quaint (for my salary) two story home in a small gated community in Katy, Texas. The house itself is unremarkable, it’s got all the trappings of a copy and paste six figure suburban home, beige walls and carpet, pale bricking and off-white wood panelling in some areas. The charm for me comes not from the domicile itself, but rather from the area surrounding. Katy is a great community, even despite the cookie-cutter sheen in most places. It’s got an air of manufactured suburbia but also this...quaint quality that makes me feel cozy.

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3

Geezus Kryyst doesn’t require a large house. Instead, he lives in a high rise condominium with underground parking. It’s a 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom layout, with a private balcony and city view. The mast bedroom has a king size bed with a TV on the wall. The master bathroom has an oversized shower with floor to ceiling glass and a “rain” style showerhead from the top. The shower has heated air vents and the room is accented with LED lighting. One of the bedrooms has been converted into an activity room. There are long leather couches along 3 of the walls with a large table in the middle. The table slides open to reveal a gaming table that can handle tabletop, cards, or campaign style play. Along the 4th wall is a large 4K TV that is connected to a PC running an Oculus rift with sensors hanging in the corner. There is also a remote control connected to a professional karaoke machine that is upgrades weekly with the newest songs. The room is accented with a strobe lights, LED lighting, and colored lighting to accent whatever activity is currently going on.

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

Living right at the heart of downtown Toronto, Nour Harrak enjoys a decently sized personal condo, nothing crazy but big enough that him and rookie roommate Donnie Dicks (@Gooney) can live comfortably, carpooling together for home games in Hamilton. It's got a big entertainment room with a bunch of gaming consoles both new and old for them to kill time in off days, like the gamer girls they really are. Their robot butler keeps them constantly fed and brings em beers when they invite teammates over for a nice night of hanging out and spending time together. In addition to this, Harrak's personal masseuse keeps him nice and limber whenever he might need to de-stress after a long day or a tough game. Finally, the fridge and cupboards are stocked with the only necessities a pair of hockey players could need to rip dingers in Hamilton: As much beer and KD Mac and Cheese as the place can possibly hold.

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Hey, SHL, welcome to my crib!

As we enter the house, you'll see my giant staircase leading to the upstairs. I always loved the look of a spiraling staircase so I had the builder get that done for me. It's a real eye stealer and I love it. Walking through the main floor, you'll see my sitting area. It's a nice, comfy area to come, sit down and relax with a drink and have a conversation. Next to it, you'll see my pride and joy, the kitchen. I'm a huge kitchen guy who loves all the gadgets and accessories that make kitchens so great. Everything is stainless steel, with off white cupboards and a galaxy onyx quartz counter top. We have an island fully stocked with its own sink, counter top stove, and cupboards. We always have a double oven built into the cabinets. Any kitchen gadget you can think of, I have. In the fridge, you'll see lots of different cheese and meats. I love a good charcuterie board. We've got milk, orange juice, apple juice, water, eggs, bacon, and different types of bread. I don't have much in my freezer because I like going to the butcher and getting my meats fresh. It's the best way to eat.

Next, we'll go into the basement to check out my games room. Here, I have every system you could think of. I have old tube TVs for the retro systems because they look the best on that. For the newer systems, I have a huge projector screen for a theatre like atmosphere. Great for playing some NHL 19 with the boys. It also doubles as my movie room alongside my popcorn machine, because I love my popcorn. In the garage, I'm not a huge car guy, but I have my Volkswagen Atlas. This beast of a car can drive in anything and has plenty of storage for the long road trips.

So there's my crib, thanks for coming by. You don't gotta go home, but you gotta get out of here.

(341 words)

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
15-6-0
Regular Season - [G 2] [A 3] [Pts 5] [+/- +6] [PIM 10] [Hits 12] [SB 38]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-05-2019, 09:32 AM by bluesfan55.)

So, like, here's my house.

This is the living room. It's dirty cause we held a massive rager last night. Loki got super drunk and destroyed some of the gnomes in here. I have gnomes to remind me that I'm a short little man. So there's a big ass couch over there that's hella comfortable, some dank ass ottomans embroidered with memes, and a chair that Physty shat on last season.

The game room is where I caught Bobby Bergen smoking 3 joints at once last season. We got the XBOX 1 and the PS4. All of the new games. All of the old games. I got every goddamn system.

My bedroom is where I sleep and have sex with (prepare for bad Borat joke) MAH WIYYFE. I got a huge-ass king sized bed with the foamiest of memory foam mattresses. It's pretty awesome.

So that's my house. Don't pull a Finn Kruger and steal all of my damn Chex Mix. That's my shit and you know it. And remember folks, if you ever need to sleep here, I got 200 couches where you can sleep tight.

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs