Create Account

S46 PT #2 - SHL Cribs
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2019, 07:22 PM by StamkosFan.)

Ola Wagstrom is living a lavish life thanks to a high pedigree, raking in massive profits working in the league office, and making it rain with profit from media articles. With over $84 million stashed in the bank, buying a penthouse that takes up the entire top floor of a skyscraper. He can step out on a balcony that overlooks the city and smile down upon the place he calls his home; Bell MTS Centre looks like a stone's throw away. He stashes a fancy red sports car in the allocated parking space, and enjoys the jealous looks passerbys shoot his way as he roars onto the street. His proudest features in his home are a sprawling bedroom, a massive flat-screen television, and a gigantic refrigerator filled to the max with fruits, frozen dinners, and beers; the easy stuff. He also bought tons of expensive artwork and hung it on his walls, just to flash his class and prestige, and has a closet stuffed full of smooth, custom-tailored suit jackets. Wagstrom is living the life without a care in the world, and loving his place of residence.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2019, 01:06 AM by jaimeac.)

[Image: SVNg192.png]
Graphic for Max's Crib

[Image: latest?cb=20150716040731]
A picture from Max's last party at his Thunderdome, as you can see it was pretty wild.

Hello, my name is Hiro Fujikawa. When I'm not playing overseas for the SMJHL's Anaheim Outlaws, I'm spending my time in my home country - JAPAN! Originally, I lived in Fukuoka, Japan, however, since starting my bigger careers I have moved to Tokyo. My family is big into Japanese culture. You have money but you no spend money, my mom used to tell me. I make some pretty good coin and venture out in different things to make the extra jingle to make the bank tingle. Easy enough to say, there's enough white rice in the pantry for a long time. I ain't listen to no momma.  So, let's show you my pad.

THE KITCHEN
[Image: 434806b7bfede46a164dd5167bf1610a.jpg]

Everything is pretty nice. You know, you got those couches and an executive kitchen She's a good bang for the buck and was featured in Forbes "up and coming asian kitchens" Top 25 list.

THE BEDROOM
[Image: 2190881_18020608050061558683.jpg?s=1024x768]

That red thing above the bed is actually an asian nixwanese sword used in the 1327 war of Chang Noodle. Can be bought at Japanese Wal-Marts for 77 CAD dollars.

How many bed rooms? 4
SQ FT and stuff: 3,186 and such
Price on the market: 1.382 million

[Image: ThdtxoF.png]

|| Fujikawa Player Page || Update Page ||

The interesting thing about a player like Billy Sorokin is that he likes to remain as anonymous as possible. So as you can imagine, this is a pretty tough task for a guy like him. We asked him anyway, and here's what we got (with his revisions, of course):

"I live in the best home, located just outside city of [REDACTED]. It is convenient position for career purpose, me being split by two teams. The home is [REDACTED] big, bigger than wildest dreams. Don't ask me how I afford on rookie deal. That is not for you to know. I am simple man, not much need to make me happy. I have hockey in basement, and drive my [REDACTED] around [REDACTED CITY NAME]. Is nice life. Fridge always full with best food. Mom in home Russian village of [REDACTED] always make sure is full. I tell her yes always, she still send food. I love her for trying, but it not stay nice on plane ride.

Why so many questions? I leave now."

And just like that, he drove away in his [REDACTED] into the sunset.

[Image: hvt8Jek.png]
G Billy Sorokin, #60
S45 - S48: St. Louis Scarecrows
S49 - Present: Chicago Syndicate
S46 100th Overall SHL Draft Pick, Chicago Syndicate
Four-Star Cup Champion - S45, S46*
SMJHL Regular Season Wins Leader - S46, S47, S48
*Starter

[Image: gsvYYNB.png]

[Image: Rq2Dtaw.png]  [Image: Anchorage.png]  [Image: PPpK5xb.png]

[Image: vE2xRO8.png]

[Image: xcJLFjZ.jpg]

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

The rebranding and relocation of the Seattle SHL franchise to Tampa Bay really threw a wrench into Maui's plans for his crib. After getting traded to Seattle from Manhattan, it felt as though Maui had found the place where he would cement his place in the SHL. However, after only one season in Seattle the team packed up and moved to the opposite corner of the country, leaving Maui to begin his search for the perfect crib all over again.

Currently, Maui is living in a bachelor apartment a couple blocks from the arena. It is not the most luxurious but it does the trick for Maui. He has developed this fear of settling in as Tampa Bay is now the third city in three seasons for Maui. The apartment he current resides in sports his king sized bed, and a 60" TV for all of his gaming and sports viewing needs. With access to a rooftop patio as well, Maui's place has been the host of a couple team parties already. The residents seem pretty excited to have Maui in the building even with the noise. However, Maui is still searching for the perfect crib for when he feels confident that he will not be on the move once again.

[Image: 46ecRW0.gif]

[Image: 5cVzKxa.png][Image: gs89eGV.png][Image: LWLEHdF.png]

Hey everyone! Welcome to Tigole Bitties’ crib! We’re here in the North End of Boston, home of some of the finest Italian eateries in the United States. I’ve got a four bedroom condo here on the eighth floor. Come on in!
We walk right into the hallway here and you can see my Edmonton Blizzard jersey with a picture of my first SHL goal and the goal puck. My buddy Nik Scholz had that made up for me. Continuing down the hallway you’ve got the deck… If you step out here with me, you can actually see Boston Garden down the river down there.
I’ve got my own sheet of synthetic ice in the den so I can work on my stickhandling, and I have a fully stocked smoothie bar in the kitchen. Guillermo is my chef and he cooks up all of my meals. I’ve got the fridge fully stocked with Molson Canadian, so I’ll never be dehydrated.

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2019, 10:14 AM by Kylrad.)

When coming over from Korea, Daniel and the Smebs were worried where they'd stay. Thankfully their father Chico Salmon had connections with Ex SHLer Steven Jalopski who graciously let them live in his basement while they played for Colorado. While their Daniel had to live off 3 cookies and a Sub and fight off the other Smebs for it. Now that Daniel has moved on to Chicago and left the other Smebs behind for now he had to find a new place to live. Thankfully SHL star Luke Atmey offered to let him stay with him, so once again Daniel is living in a basement. The difference being that Luke Atmey is loaded, i mean he has like 195M just sitting in the bank, so his basement is like a mansion within a mansion within a mansion. Theres everything you could want in it so Daniel often gets lost in it. The most important things however is that it has an indoor rink so that he can practice when needed and an amazing gaming setup so he can still keep up his skills incase he needs to bail on this hockey thing and go back to his esports career. Oh and he also has a mini fridge with a million flans that he lives off.

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

PBE PT Affiliation

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

The apartment that Ty Hoover currently resides in is the Park Pacific Apartments, located on Olive Street. The one bedroom floorplan apartment is a short, 10 minute walk away from the Enterprise Center where the St Louis Scarecrows play. Although the apartment is only 582 square feet in size, that is just the right amount of room for the 1st line Scarecrow center. You walk right through an entry way only to be greeted by a small bathroom to the left, and then a moderately sized kitchen/dining room dead ahead. Attached to the kitchen/dining room is a good sized living room where you can see a comfortable leather couch, with a projector setup so Ty Hoover can watch all the latest shows on a 10 foot screen. Next to the living room is the master bedroom where a queen sized bed takes up most of the space. Nothing too special about this apartment. As for cars, Ty Hoover only has his 2018 VW Golf GTI in the parking garage. In the fridge is nothing too special either, just some milk, chicken, taco beef, and other various drinks and condiments.

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

After a short 12 hour flight to Anchorage we were greeted by Johnny Sins who took us for a tour of his crib. Before arriving we needed to take a 16 hour four wheeler ride to get to his remote living location. A house that can only be described as a mix between the Unabomber shack and the bus Chris McCandless died in, Johnny began to take us on a tour of his one room shack that had to be 10 feet by 12 feet. As we opened the door and walked in to the crowded room, he pointed to the back right corner at a rusty bucket indicating that that was the washroom, the pointed to the back left of the cabin at a stump that he described as his lazy-boy. He followed that up by pointing at the floor which was of course his bed/sleeping area. Anyway, that concludes this episode of cribs, I am very happy that we made this quick trip.

[Image: sins.png?width=500&height=334]

I think you all are confused, you don’t want to see my home. It’s a pretty average 3 bedroom house about 10 minutes from InGEN Arena, where the Colorado Raptors play. I live there with fellow Raptors Jakub Novak, Eric Vanderberg, and Aleksandr Aleksandrov (though we never see AA outside of practice. He appears and disappears). Hats [Novak] and I live in the biggest room on the second floor, AA’s room is in the attic, while Vandy has a room off the living room on the first floor. The other three are obsessed with that one shooting game [he means Fortnite] and are constantly online with Brainer, Knute, and a few of the rookies when we’re not practicing or playing games. I still barely use the smartphone my parents/teammates/coaches/agent forced me to get after being drafted by Buffalo, let alone play games.

The landlord semi-finished the basement, and we have some weights and a treadmill down there. I spend a good amount of time working out and blasting 80s hair metal, 90s grunge, and Carly Rae Jepsen, queen of pop music and all things perfect and sweet.

My room is a story of two humans. My side is neat, tidy, and orderly. I have a bookshelf by my full sized bed, full of a wide range of books. I’ve spent a lot of my downtime outside of hockey reading over the last year—everything from the Russian canon like Dostoyevsky and Tolstoy to Rilke’s poetry to a few books on globalization and capitalist forces. I’ve really enjoyed this book by Pierre Bourdieu on sociology and forms of capital in society I just finished.
The other half of the room… well that’s Novak’s. Who knew one random hat while shopping in Kelowna would beget such a collection? He has to have over 120 hats by this point, and it just keeps growing! Fans keep throwing strange hats at him, whether or not he scores goals. I don’t know where he’ll put them all when he moves to New York City to play for the Rage!

As for our fridge, it’s probably pretty typical stuff in our big fridge. We always have eggs, chicken breasts, and a variety of fruits and vegetables on hand. Vandy and I seem to do most of the cooking, and while we never see AA the dishes always seem to be clean the next morning, so I don’t complain. Hats also has a huge supply of random energy drinks somewhere nearby. I swear he has more caffeine than oxygen in his arteries.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

My Crib is in the heart of St. PAUL Minnesota, right where the city is best, it is a high rise apartment that is perfect for my first season with the Chiefs. I have the normal stuff, nice TV and nice bed with walk off bath. Full setup for a bachelor like myself. I got a nice cleaning company come through every week, but sometimes you'll find some pile of pizza boxes if I'm honest. I got a big fridge but most of what's in there consists of leftover pasta, some nice OJ and maybe some yogurt. I am a simple man, cheese sauce and carb is always good, maybe with some protein in there. I also got a good collection of drinks as any bachelor would do, and I've got some wine I'm holding as well as one of my hobbies. Nothing special really, but I did buy a new car with my bonus money. If I'm being honest it's just a black Subaru SUV with some tinted windows. I was worried about driving around in the city with it but I usually get picked up for practice and games by some veteran teammates like pelltier and wozy who have been great linemates.

Harvey Danger's house is located deep in the downtown Dallas core. It's a tiny apartment located above a convenience store. You have to enter the convenience store and go to the back in order to enter a trap door which takes you to the basement which then takes you up some stairs to his apartment. Once you enter, you are immediately in the kitchen. There are pictures of his family on the fridge, along with a picture of the Renegade boys celebrating after sweeping the Winnipeg Jets last season. In the fridge? Milk and yogurt. He doesn't eat or cook much. Go through the kitchen and you'll find the living room and bedroom combination. Is it a couch? Is it a bed? It's both actually. Look, he's not there much, always on the road and stuff playing high quality hockey, and he gets a sweet deal on rent. Then there's his fish, who is still alive somehow. Turn around and you've seen the whole place.