Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Greetings SHL

Category: Surprise

Front Cover: I don't know how to tell you this but ...

Inside the card wording: You have been kicked out of our discord chanel for posting to much yu-gi-oh memes and posting less than 1 cat picture a day. Don't worry, you still have the forum LR access, cheers!

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

Category: Congratulations

Front Cover: You finally did it

Inside the card wording: Just kidding no you didn't, you have my sympathy but not my regret. Maybe one day you'll finally score a goal, probably not.

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

Category: New Years

Front Cover: In the Saloon of Anaheim

Inside the card wording: ...you're able to celebrate the old and the new with your poison of choice. May your next season be better than the last one!

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Category: Birthday

Front Cover: The Chiefs wish you a Happy Birthday you filthy animal.

Inside the card wording: Hope you have a great one! Now only if you could score like them too, dirt bag.

Category: Baby Shower

Front Cover: GOD McZehrl and a pair of balls

Inside the card wording: Everyone congratulates the mother for her hard work on this day but someone is left out so the GOD of Buffalo just wants to thank your Balls for their hard work in this matter Wink

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2019, 10:24 AM by dizzyDC.)

Category: Valentine's Day

Front Cover: Roses are Red, Dark Chocolate is bitter

Inside the card wording: AND SO AM I BECAUSE LOUIE GARRETT DIDN'T WIN MVP. GET YOUR HEAD OUTTA YOUR BUMS AWARDS COMMITTEE, THIS WAS PROBABLY MY ONLY CHANCE AT THIS THING

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

Front Cover: With each passing day you grow more and more ancient, but just remember...

Inside the card wording: You still aren’t as old as Esa! Happy birthday, let’s go Dragons!

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Front Cover: A true ninja doesn't celebrate birthdays...

Inside the card wording: ...but on this occasion, I'm willing to change my mind. Happy Birthday to you, I'll make sure no one tries to stab you during your celebrations!

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Category: Valentine's Day

Front Cover: This Valentine's day, just remember...you're the key to my [PHOTO OF LOCKHART]!

Inside the card wording: Locked heart! Get it? Happy Love Day from our team to yours, bad puns and all.

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

Category: Happy Birthday

Front Cover: Did I hear it's someone's birthday?

Inside the card wording: Sorry, but you don't have enough TPE to advance your age. You'll have to wait another week, and hopefully that will give you some time to train yourself more appropriately you lazy bastard. Happy Birthday!

Brock Emmerton | LW - Two-Way Forward | Update Page Here
[Image: jguRfEa.jpg]
                                                            Armada  ARMADA  Armada

Category: Holiday

Front Cover: Logo VfL Bochum

Inside the card wording:
Hello dear teammates. I made a short trip back to Germany. Of course my first visit was at the soccer game of my beloved VfL Bochum 1848. A 1-0 Victory against Heidenheim. Our Goal was scored by Lee and it was an intense game. Some beers and sausages and I got back on my plane to Halifax.

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png]

Category: Easter Egg

Front Cover: Just keep searching -

Inside the card wording: So you can find your true talents on and off the ice, serving everyone in the good faith. Good Luck!

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

Category:
Understanding loss of a father

Front Cover:
No words, but an image of a skeleton in a penalty box, laden with floral arrangements

Inside the card wording:
Unlike your favorite SHL enforcers, your father won't be out of the box in 2 minutes. You didn't draw this penalty, but you gotta keep on skating, champ. (Card changes seasonally to have the branding of the reigning SHL champ, to really sell home that the receiver is a champ)

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Front Cover: Happy 60th Birthday Grandpa!

Inside the card wording: ... from Esa Anrikkanen and Alonzo Garbanzo. Only 20 more years and you'll be finally close to catching us!
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2019, 07:07 PM by Wawazat.)

Category:
Congratulations

Front Cover:
You've committed to a New Healthier YOU.

Inside the Card wording:
That "Keto diet" is amazeballs . You'll shed weight and clean out the inflammation.
Even SAMs Proud of you.

[Image: NippyAnguishedBoubou-size_restricted.gif]

Well, ummm yea.
SAM is bit of a pessimist ...
Best Wishes your friends the
Scarecrows

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa