Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Greetings SHL

Category: Congratulations

Front Cover: Congratulations on being drafted to the SMJHL!

Inside the card wording: We sincerely hope you enjoy your time playing 8 minutes a game on the 4th line while scoring 4 points in the entire season! Enjoy your Stay ?

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad

Category: Motivation and tough love
Front Cover: Stop crying about getting cut from JV!
Inside the card wording: SHL superstar Terrance Nova says your aim does not matter! Keep shooting your shots, 1 will go in eventually.

Doubt is a dream killer

Category: Birthday

Front Cover: Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you!

Inside the card wording: Happy Birthday! And let’s wish to make the playoffs first and then maybe try to not lose horribly!

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

Category: New Job

Front Cover: Promotion? You know what the means...

Inside the card wording: Welcome to the SHL! What else could it mean?? We live in a universe where every one of us is a hockey player. Isn't that odd to anyone else?

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

Category: Batchelor's party

Front Cover: Bring in the paid girls!

Inside the card wording: Welcome to the bachelor's party of Izzy. We will be looking at hockey, drink beer (don't forget to cling it constantly with whoever is sitting next to you) and of course. Get lap dances from paid girls!

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2019, 05:21 PM by Leppish.)

Category: Job promotion

Front Cover: You're the Chief now dog! (With a picture of Chiefs players giving thumbs up)

Inside the card wording: You've made it to the big leagues, now keep your head up and your penalties low, and don't go around licking people!

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Category: Birthday

Front Cover: Find Your Wolfpack

Inside the card wording: It['s your birthday, which means you get to celebrate the day with your Wolfpack. Who you going to choose? Probably no one because you dislike people, right?

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Category: Sympathy

Front Cover: Everything seems to be going wrong? Started out positive but now it's all falling apart?

Inside the card wording: The San Francisco Pride want to draft you!

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2019, 07:06 PM by ToeDragon84.)

Category: Charity Drive

Front Cover: HELP NOW! Sell your spleen for Cleo Green

Inside the card wording: The San Francisco Pride have destroyed poor Cleo's body, his mom's also NEED new windows in their kitchen.

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-09-2019, 10:48 PM by Wawazat.)

Category:
Motivation

Front Cover:
The most fantastic , magical things can happen and it ALL starts with a wish...
"Jiminy Cricket"

Inside Card wording :

[Image: tenor.gif]

Followed by countless hours of sweat, hard work and relentless tenacious desire to never let someone else take your chance.
"Your friends at the Scarecrows "

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

Category: Sympathy

Front Cover: Roses are red, Violets are blue 

Inside the card wording: Your team is god awful because of you. So pull up your socks and grab your cocks, or else your career is through. 

[Image: sins.png?width=500&height=334]

Category: Valentines day
Front cover: Manhattans color is red, next to the ocean blue
Inside: I'm single and need a date to the dance, what are you up too?

[Image: 37Bgs1o.png]
Rage Usa raiders
DRAFTED 30TH OA S43
S42 WJC GOLD MEDAL
JESTER AWARD FINALIST S45
S45 ALL ROOKIE TEAM
S50 IIHF GOLD MEDAL
S52 CHALLENGE CUP CHAMPION
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2019, 10:26 PM by Toivo.)

Category: Graduation – SMJHL

Front Cover: You made it!

Inside the card wording: Congratulations on Surviving the Juniors. From the J to the Big Show, there is still a long road to go. Sincerely, Toivo Kosonen.

Reed Kobo - Winger - #33
Player Page- Update Page
Elijah Jones - Winger - #33 Retired
Player Page - Update Page
Toivo Kosonen - Defenseman - #33 Retired
Player PageUpdate Page
[Image: 2ew9foG.png][Image: rnSNsnU.png]

Category: Condolences (like the kind of thing people apparently send to people who are sick or just had someone they know die I mean I've never actually sent or received a condolence card that wasn't 100% sarcastic so I'm not sure if people actually use these seriously)

Front Cover: A zoomed out shot of a lion laying on its back in a peaceful savanna with the sun shining and a slight breeze, the lion's face is hidden from view

Inside the card wording: Opposite a zoomed in shot of the lion's face that makes it extremely clear that is it dead the inside of the card says "Hope you're holding up better than San Francisco's playoff hopes!"

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

Category: Valentines Day

Front Cover: From the SHL to You

Inside the card wording: Every time I see you, I get two minutes for high sticking

[Image: Off.gif]