Create Account

Does anybody have any tips on writing essays?

Thanks!

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

short essay on healthy food for class 5 camells

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

03-07-2019, 03:50 PMnotorioustig Wrote: short essay on healthy food for class 5 camells

you got that costco analysis?

Can you be a little more specific on the essay in question

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

English Teacher checking in. At me if you need something.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

There was someone offering essays on here yesterday, it looks like their account was banned though

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

03-07-2019, 03:55 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Can you be a little more specific on the essay in question

Well this is awkward now that all the spam essay posts got deleted

Yeah here's a tip. Get fuckin good kid

Always exceed the word limit by at least 2.8x it shows effort

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

03-07-2019, 07:48 PMBaelor Swift Wrote: Always exceed the word limit by at least 2.8x it shows effort

Never listen to Baelor, he succ

[Image: lebbish.gif]

ok so first come up with your idea right
now all essays from smol ones to big huge 100 page ones start with people making a word web
so do that word web with ideas for your thesis, and ideas for your subheaders, and ideas for your supporting information under each sub topic
now remember to always provide examples and supporting information in your body paragraphs to back up your points, and dont't stray from your main thesis
for your introduction and conclusion, depending on what your subject is on i would say focus on those at the end after your body paragraphs
ok so your introduction in a basic format basically talks about the main subject broadly then narrows it down to your thesis and the subtopics to back it up
and your conclusion re-states the thesis and should have a nice closing point
also when you write your body paragraph depending on what essay it is, you may want to put your most important subtopic first, and the least important one should prob go in the middle
ok thats all i have to say, i just tried to remember from what i was taught so ya good luck

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

I always write an outline it helps organize thoughts

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

03-07-2019, 09:00 PMSlashACM Wrote: I always write an outline it helps organize thoughts

yes outlines are very goob

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

03-07-2019, 04:09 PMDurden Wrote: English Teacher checking in. At me if you need something.

@Durden I just need your love

[Image: horvat3.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-07-2019, 09:28 PM by ToeDragon84.)

Use smile faces instead of conventional punctuation to give your readers an upbeat friendly vibeSmile

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]