Create Account

S46 PT #3 - The Red Carpet

[Image: N9luj8I.png]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Kit smeb rolled onto the red carpet in his mini cooper wearing his optic crown jersey and airpods. He had a cowboy hat from gucci and wrangler on his booty. He hopped out his RED mini cooper and was immediately flooded with reporters but pretended not to speak english so that he didnt have to talk to them, it worked pretty well as he only had one interview. Obviously smeb wasnt up for any awards cuz he sucks dick, but everyone wants to see him in public so he came along just to show his face. He greeted his 5 brothers on the red carpet and all got some pictures taken, and they sent it to their estranged father Chico Smeb, but they doubted hed ever respond, probably just throw them away. Smeb was found in the event center next door playing league of legends after a pro game just went on. He smacked everyone and went 6/3/6 while his brother parker smeb got super tilted, it was pretty funny

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Shaquille Derisraka decided to go to the S45 SMJHL Awards ceremony in the hopes of getting the defensive player of the year award. He rolled up in a black Mercedes wearing a clean white suit all while holding a bottle of whisky. He was asked a few questions about his hopes of getting the reward and Shaquille seemed to act pretty confident and said that he thought that he had a pretty decent chance in getting it. During the actual ceremony, Lillie Jacobs won the defensive player of the year award instead which put Shaquille into an outrage where he then tirades over social media and left the ceremony early. He was later seen in a bar shit talking the league in a drunken stupor as his agent rushes to get him out of there before any more stupid shit happens. He later apologized on twitter afterwards in a half sarcastic passive aggressive tone.

All-time New England Wolfpack scorer
[Image: Derisraka.png]
[Image: 38718_s.png]
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png][Image: B4x6AQm.png]
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Alexander's last Red Carpet is already a few seasons back in S44 to be exact. He was nominated for the Ron Bolt Trophy for being one of the most sportsmanlike players in the league but ultimately he failed to win this honor compared to his big brother Eduard in S30. All in all his own SMJHL Career was by far not as successful as his big brother's unless you count the Four Star Cup finals appearances in which he has Eduard beaten. Alexander just wore a normal smoking with a necktie and answered all the questions the reporter asked him. In the same vicinity as him were other his fellow german Colorado Raptors player Cassius Darrow. As it turned out a few weeks later both were even drafted to the Stampede. Getting a fitting smoking by the way was a hard task for Alexander because of his size. The most asked question that night was how he compares to his older brother and if he is excited about being drafted to Buffalo in the 2nd round since this was already common knowledge due to his ties to the Stampede management.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Chuck Crutchfield's red carpet event was very tame compared to many other of the SHL Players' red carpet events. Chuck found himself at the S46 Video Game Awards in order to promote the new SHL video game, SHL 46 -- This time featuring a robust and redone minor league system. Since Chuck has been playing in the SMJHL for 4 seasons, he seemed to be an excellent embassador for this newly redone portion of the SHL Video Game. Chuck didn't stay long, as his Anchorage Armada was to face off against the St. Louis Scarecrows shortly after the Game Awards were over.

However, there was a special guest alongside Chuck in Nikolai Evans, who played with Chuck on the Montreal Militia. Both these players played a one on one game of SHL 46 to get the crowd invested into the game and hopefully encourage more people to purchase the game.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Tony Pepperoni was slightly disappointed as he realized he'd be going to the awards show as a guest and a guest only. Pepperoni remembered the first SMJHL awards he attended where he was presented with a trophy for the most underrated player in the league, but ever since he hasn't received any accolades. Rookie of the year was what he was gunning for going into this awards show, but he wouldn't be taking home that honour as he wasn't even nominated. Pepperoni pulled up with Willy Mack a rookie who joined the team for the end of their playoff run. they had a lot of time to sit on the pine together so they became quite good friends. Pepperoni didn't know what to expect, he was a champion but barely played. Would anyone ever recognize who he was? Mack and Pepperoni opened the door of their limousine and were greeted by fans and media. They were both asked how it felt to be cup champions and they were hounded by the fans for autographs. Pepperoni and Mack may not have won anything this year, but the fans knew this duo would be something special. As Pepperoni walked into the theatre he didn't care that he wasn't nominated for anything. He already knew he was a winner.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Raino Kyllonen rolled up to the red carpet in a decidedly modest blue Ford Fiesta, alongside his girlfriend of several months. Dressed in a very formal tux, lined with Falcon red trimming, Kyllonen looked exceedingly dapper as he made his way down the media row, stopping and chatting with several members of the media. The S45 SMJHL points co-leader, nominated for Rookie of the Year, was very talkative with the media, happily discussing his fantastic rookie year, though lamenting the way it ended, a loss in the finals.

Eventually Raino made his way into the ceremony, sitting down with several of his teammates in Detroit. Sat at the table way behind him was Monkey D. Luffy, center and somehow captain of the Lethbridge Lions. Luffy messaged Kyllonen several times during the awards, expressing his frustration at not being nominated. The poor Finn was pinged to an abusive extent by Monkey, who left up to 100 messages.

Raino ignored them all.

[Image: H5SPYp4.png]

[Image: pxO2PYw.png] [Image: q95r3bg.png]
[Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

Geoff Moore attended the S45 SHL awards show with a few teammates, namely Poopity Scoop and Sebastien Primeau. The Trio arrived in an Uber, a 2015 Honda Accord driven by a jolly fat guy who received almost 500 dollars as a tip. The players were all too drunk to drive by the time the event started. Geoff Moore was wearing a Minnesota Chiefs jersey with "Nova" on the back and a pair of jeans. Moore had also lost his shoes during the day so he was wearing flip flops. During the ceremony, Moore and Scoop kept heckling the award winners constantly and chanting "This shit is rigged!" and "Nova for MVP!", and we're eventually ejected from the venue along with Primeau, who passed out during the introduction to the show. After the show the trio challenged several West Kendall Platoon players to a fight, but were quickly stopped by others attending the event along with security staff.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

What did Nicholas Williams wear to the red carpet? I'll tell you about it right now! Williams showed up in a slick black suit with a dark purple tie. He had custom made cuff links with the New Orleans Specters logo on them. Williams showed up with a few other Specters in a limo. The limo was also customized. Back with purple neon lights all around it. Other Specters tried to just enjoy the time on the carpet but some, not naming any names, decided to try to liven up the party with fireworks. It worked for about 30 seconds before everyone realized he lit them off inside. Cameras were everywhere and caught the whole thing. Luckily no one was hurt and nothing was damaged. It actually brought attention to the new team in a positive way. Not many questions were asked, but Williams did receive one from a crazed fan. "Why didn't you pick one of the contending teams to join?" Williams simply answered with, "I did."

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

Something I learned when I was growing up playing hockey was that what you wear effects how you play. You feel confident then you'll play confident. I've been wearing a suit and tie to every game I've played since I was 15 and I started dressing up nice to other places as well.

I arrived to the red carpet in a limo with the rest of the guys, Tommy and Tor Tuck, Kalju and Herc. Though I arrived with the Blizz bois, I sat with my fellow Czech bois. Thomason and Winters were nominated for rookie of the year and I wanted to there to support them with the rest of our Czech teammates.

The biggest controversy of the night was when a certain someone dumped a cup of water all over Tommy Tuck. I won't name names but it seems pretty obvious who that would be considering the recent expansion draft.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

At the red carpet event for the Calgary Dragons, Mikael Choybuk basically just followed Esa Anrikkanen around. He felt very out of place. Mikael was wearing an Under Armor tracksuit with some Adidas shoes, and wore a backwards hat that was a Calgary Dragons hat. Choybuk, at least not is, is not too accustomed to these kind of big events, and really does not care about looking good for them. He just wants to be comfortable. He did step out of a Lamborghini Reventon though, although that was rented of course. On the carpet, Mikael followed Esa around and just shook hands with whoever he did.

A Calgary reporter asked him, "Why are you not dressed up?".
Mikael Choybuk said, "I do not really want to be here. I want to go play hockey. Is there a rink inside? Winning the cup is what I want. I do not need these red carpet events.".

[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]

When Daniel Smeb got his invitation to the S45 SHL/SMJHL award show he was quite surprised. For one he wasn't sure why an award show was happening for two leagues at the same time, and two he wasn't sure why he was invited when he obviously wasn't going to be winning anything or nominated for anything. He concluded that is must be some weird NA culture thing and decided to attend. He spent most of the time at the show with his brothers that chose to attend as well as with some of his Colorado teammates that came as after the offseason it was unlikely he would get to see them again as much as he was going to play up in the SHL. Although none of the Smebs were nominated for anything he was happy for his several Colorado teammates that were nominated as well as won awards like Knute Knurtsson

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

Liam Hutchinson as a relatively unknown rookie in the league decided to go to the award show, but he got snubbed without an invite. He bought a ticket to the event, and arrived by foot after his taxi dropped him off two blocks away. He wore a nice tuxedo, and flew under the radar without anybody recognising him at the show. His highlight of the evening was the hotdog he purchased, and a young Kelowna Knights fan recognised him. He took a picture with the young boy, but after he realised that he spilt some mustard on his tuxedo. Liam knew that if he become a regular in the SHL that picture will be sure to surface.

[Image: Sig-1.png]

[Image: QhAQn2i.png][Image: yIvjn4j.png]

Ti-Guy hates those kind of events. He's a depth d-man no one talks about and he likes it this way. The only award he might win in his life is the Turd Ferguson, he finished in 3rd in that 45th season. So it is without any surprises his red carpet moment went unnoticed. He arrived a few moments before Louie Garrett, all the projectors were on that guy instantly. Ti-Guy was wearing a classic tuxedo and using the shoes his dad had when he won the league's MVP 20 years ago. Ti-Guy was supposed to attend the event with good ole friend Hypolact Asia but a last second emergency made that impossible. He felt a bit like a loser going there alone but once inside he saw some teammates to talk to and sit with. It was mostly players of his caliber, so journalists left them alone focusing on interviewing the SHL superstars. Shoyu Kikkoman got quiet drunk and made Ti-Guy laugh all night long. Especially during Tommy Tuck MVP trophy winner speach when he shouted :Dont forget to thank Gilmore Tuttle coming from the deads and voting for you and asking in all the discord group to vote for you. This whole shit was rigged and everyone knows Louie Garrett should have won.

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

The SHL red carpet extravaganza was the marque event of the year. Not a chance that I could miss it knowing that the biggest and brightest of the league werew going to be there. I twas the perfect chance to rub shoulders and to try and learn some of the dirt on the characters deep in the league office to further my research.

So as not to stick out, I'll have to be dressed in my best cargo shorts and tank top. This will make me look every bit the hockey player that I am. I will be outfitted with some wires under this to be sure that I don't miss a single moment. The outfit will be capped off with some dark shades so noone can tell where I'm looking and my best gold tin foil cap to ensure that no one can listen to my thoughts. It's important in these times to keep people out of my head until I can become a proper occlumens

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]