Create Account

S46 PT #3 - The Red Carpet
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2019, 11:23 AM by Weretarantula.)

This is E! Hockey and we are on the red carpet at the SHL Awards ceremony! Our next guest is only a Calgary Dragons prospect, but we'll interview him anyway! Welcome Maxime Bouchard! We've just got a few questions for you...

Run us through your outfit here, what are you wearing?
I just went with a run of the mill tux, this is actually one of Mike Izzy's funnily enough. Dude has been in the game so long he's got everything already. I really like this purple waistcoat though, the man has good taste!

Oh that was nice of him! Who is it made by?
Let me just check the tags here... oh shit! Ralph Lauren made this one, it even has Ralph Lifshitz signature on it. Guess Izzy dropped some big cash on it. It is pretty comfy I'm not gonna lie.

We didn't see what you arrived in, anything special?
I didn't wanna grab a limo, so I hired a chauffeur and a cherry red 1957 Chevy Bel Air. Think I'm gonna see what the owner wants for it after this is all over, the thing is gorgeous.

Old school! Very nice. Anyone come with you tonight?
Haha I thought about flying my Mum out to it, but I haven't even played a season yet, so that will probably be next years attendee!

We like to change it up a little with our red carpet interviews so we have an odd question for you now. Who spends the longest in the shower?
Well I've only done a couple training sessions with the rest of the guys, but man it has to be Shooter McGavin. He does this weird thing where he stares you directly in the eyes as he washes himself too. It's uh, interesting. I think he does it to all of the guys, so he won't actually get out until he's creeped everyone.

Well that was an unexpected answer... Who are you sitting next to tonight?
Pretty sure Otis B. Driftwood has reserved a space for me at the table next to him. I love that guy, his moustache is even more epic when you see it in person!

Lastly, we like to shake things up around here, you know the nature of the media they'll grab anything they can. Wanna give us a joking controversial line we can turn into clickbait shamelessly?
Sure why not, then people might actually know my name! I heard Rex Kirkby of West Kendall and Willy Mack of Edmonton were caught going into a hotel together during the playoffs... Won't go into anymore detail than that though! Haha cheers for the interview
Thank you Maxime!

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

My red carpet experience was a first, and a new type of event. I've never been a part of a large scale awards show, so it was exciting but frightening.

I went by myself. It's easier to pick up women when you don't already have one on your arm. I don't have anyone in my life right now so it just seemed natural.

I came dressed in my blue Givenchy suit and my brown Magnanni loafers. I knew I had to look the part of an experienced SHL player.

I drove up in my Tesla, as there is nothing more stylish than one of those. I don't need a lambo to scream that I'm awesome. Just elegance and class.

I had a lot of fun with my Scarecrow buddies, and really got to know more of the Renegades while I wait to be called up. I'm excited for the future and hope to hear my name called on that stage very soon.

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

I was one of the entire Irish national team that was invited begrudgingly by the British hosts to the SHL/SMJHL Awards. Of course, I sat with the Irish team. Roman Augustus sat to one side of me, Oisin Fletcher the other. I was wearing a green suit, custom made by an Irish designer, with a white shirt and orange tie to symbolise the colors of the Irish flag. I also wore these colors to piss off the snobby British hockey fans. For so long, they've considered themselves better. Well, not anymore. A CBC interviewer came up to me. "Joey, what's it like to be a part of the best team in IIHF history?", he asked. "It's f****** great, man! To celebrate this in the UK in front of the world's snobbiest hockey fans is a dream come true." I then mouthed the words "GO F*** YOURSELVES" to the British fans as I walked in. Did I mention that I was drunk? I probably should've.

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Fuck boys what a night eh, so here’s the story. I’m hanging with Tigole Bitties (@ace) we hot out the limo decked out head to toe in Louis Vuitton. Obviously they see Tigs and go wild the dudes an absolute stud on the ice boys, I roll out behind him piggy backing the applause he got like it was all my own. We get inside and start slamming on some pink Whitney’s from our sponser New Amsterdam Vodka. Rocket news reporter comes up to us and started asking us about getting girls, I jump in and say well fuck Tigs here just throws up a pic on the IG and got the DM’s flooded for after the game. For me it’s more work, I gotta go to the bar, find an average girl, mention I play in the show, here’s how I seal the deal. Put a bottle of vodka down her hatch, in her eyes I’ve gone from a 6 to an 8, and that’s how we getter done boys!

[Image: nasty.png]

This was a moment that not even Michael Fox expected - his first red carpet moment. Not really knowing what to expect, Scarecrows goaltender Aleister Cain accompanied Fox, along with Fox's girlfriend and both Fox's and Cain's family. This was the first time Fox had been seen with his girlfriend, and for most it was the first time she had been heard of - Fox opting to keep that part of his private life, well, private. Fox wore his best blue suit, and when asked who designed it, his response was "I don't know, Belk's or something? I need a new suit." While Fox wasn't nominated for any awards, and Cain wasn't nominated for many, the two still had a good time and celebrated the Scarecrow's Four Star Cup victory again, relishing in the nearly inaudible groans from Detroit players. 
[Image: tumblr_os104rBzes1uxcb2eo2_500.gif]
Fox not only is hoping to return next year with a nomination, but is also expecting himself to be. Of all the those in management, of all the fans, players, and family that have high expectations for Fox, he has the highest expectations for himself of them all, though he will never admit it. "I'm really only focused on winning another Cup and making the team better around me." 

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

The attire for Ludwig was pretty simple honestly. Most people were dressed to the nines, wearing their best suits, ties etc. What did he wear? The most socially acceptable casual suit you can imagine. He spent money on making sure it was lined with comfortable materials and that it had room to breathe when he hit the Buffet. Why? Well if history has taught him anything at this point, is that whenever he is elected for an award anymore, to just accpet his name isn't getting called and this was no exception. So rather than focus on what he won't be voted for, he goes to have fun, enjoy the free paid meal and event and get the most out of this once every 5+ season experience for him. Sneaking in a flask with his favourite rum, he spent most of his evening enjoying it with his wife and friends and was barely paying attention when they announced his name as part of those elected, so it was really a good night. Here's to hoping for another free dinner this season.

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

Wilson likes to keep it simple, a plain black suit is really all that's needed. Just like his playstyle, he's not the most flashy guy out there. He's been on the red carpet so many times in his career at this point that it's really not too big of a deal. Just another day. Maybe by the time he actually wins an award he'll just be wearing sweat pants and a hoodie. Below is Wilson's attire from the cup win in S43.

[Image: 9971095.jpg]

At this point in his career, Wilson usually likes to sit with his teammates at the awards. So there's not too much drama going on between them either. It's really just a time to celebrate what the team and all the individuals have achieved or not achieved over the season. Back in his Riot days, however, Wilson was known to be a bit more outgoing at the awards shows. He used to have his own fashion line with Geronimo Otto that would outfit him to the nines.

Player Page --- Update Page
[Image: twils.gif]
Picture credit to Allen, Jenny, enigmatic, Wasty, ckroyal92, 701, and EJ

300+ Career Goals, 750+ Career Points
5th All-Time Goals Scored for WKP,
8th All-Time Goals Scored for SEA/TBB
3rd All-Time in Playoff Points
17th All-Time in Goals

6 Consecutive 50+ Point Seasons, 7 Total
Quote:"idc if ur naked if ur holding that cup" -Jenny

Being an astute diplomat during his time at N7, Shepard was right at home mingling at the S45 Awards show. From the start Shepard turned heads arriving in his obnoxious M35 Mako that took up the entire road when he arrived. After stepping out of the Mako rocking his suit from the late 2100s he brought some of his crew members along like Garrus much to the shock of his fellow SHLPA players. But the SHL is a diverse league so no one cared at all. Garrus has been thinking of joining when the time is right when he’s done his calibrations. 

Shepard also brought some of the strongest Krogan liquor for all. Shepard got a few of his teammates a bit tipsy. And after said drinks, Shepard was interviewed and asked what he thinks of the game of hockey and how he enjoys it. With a sluggish smile and lazy look, Commander Shepard said quite assuredly “Sir Isaac Newton is the deadliest son of a bitch in space!”

[Image: shepard.png][Image: giphy.gif][Image: TFOzBaZ.gif]

Thanks to @FlappyGiraffe and @ToeDragon84 for the making these sick sigs!

Quote:                            First Goal (3rd Game): Commander Shepard 1 (Nick Brain 1, Noah Gallagher 2) at 8:48

The Season 45 Awards Ceremony was one to remember because of the dominant season we had in Edmonton. We had a lot of people up for awards so we all decided to go to the awards together. The general manager rented a huge limo and took all of us to the ceremony together. The SHL gave us seats in the front row, a good hint about the number of awards we would win.

The limo dropped us off at the beginning of the red carpet and we started our walk down it. I was wearing a really slick Calvin Klein suit with a Blizzard blue tie. Cuddles and I were walking down the carpet, answering questions together. We were all pulling for Cudds to win Playoff MVP so I hitched my wagon to him that night. We were asked all kinds of questions, like our place in history after the greatest season in SHL history, my personal SHL record for highest plus/minus, and other hockey questions. After what felt like hours, we all finally made our way into the ceremony and took up the front two rows. That was the night to crown the Blizzard and we cleaned house.

(200 words)

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2019, 03:00 PM by Wawazat. Edit Reason: Double post )

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2019, 03:14 PM by Wawazat.)

So I tried real hard to find this..

[Image: The-Masked-Singer-72.jpg]

But, it was a no go..so I was just going to go get a regular suit. Drove over to the Men's Wearhouse and wouldn't you know right across the street was a costume shop. So I stroll in and ask about a Peacock thing from masked singer..
'Mrs. Doubtfire's twin sister behind the counter , she tilts her head down looks over her reader glasses and gives me a look up and down and says "No, NO ONE has a costume like that yet."
So dejectedly I start to head for the door. And the tailors at Mens Wearhouse across the boulevard. But, then... I see it ,it's perfect. It's the perfect Suit for this BS affair..
Now I promised Gordie a ride over from the hotel and it was a little difficult getting in and out of the rental S550 . And the big boots added to my heavy foot burned the tires off that bznitch at every stoplight.
But, the looks were priceless. Yea Boomhover was slightly embarrassed to be near me for the walk up the carpet ..and I photo bombed a couple of interviews and Super slow motion moon walked past most of the paparazzi. Gordie was way ahead of me and just shaking his head.. I waved to McScruff and I read his lips as he mouthed out "You Demented MF'r!!"
It would've been awesome to have carried the 4 Star Cup up the carpet. Maybe if we THREEPEAT I'll get the chance.
When we reached the seating,they put most of the Crows on the same row the bitch was I couldn't hardly fit in the chair in this damn suit and the F'n thing got real sweaty. So naturally I drank a little more multiple large flasks were passed around and the hostess they assigned us was kept busy with orders .You know when attending a formal occasion you gotta keep your intake of fluids high ..I mean you wouldn't want to dehydrate. Felt bad when Hoov (Ty Hoover)and Foxman (Mike Fox) got F'd outta the awards. Tried cheering Hoov up by telling him if he didn't cheer up we'd put him in this suit and let Jerry Larry fart in the oxygen line. .Yea it was mediocre but, hey I tried.
In case you were wondering ...Here's my Suit.

[Image: 14338.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

Collin Gibbles hit the red carpet for the SMJHL awards show in style. Sporting an Anaheim Outlaw's themed suit(Dark Red Jacket, Pants, Shoes, and Tie) with Minnesota Chiefs accessories(Dark Green Tie Tack, Pin, Pocket Square). He arrived with his newly announced girlfriend Anna Kendrick who sported a flowing red gown to match her partner. Both of the couples outfits were designed in tandem by Anaheim local designer Valerie Wright. The couple arrived in Gibbles new 2015 Mustang that was featured on a recent episode of SHL Cribs. The couple answered a multitude of questions from the press ranging in topics from their recently revealed relationship, to the previous SMJHL season, and even Kendrick's new projects in Hollywood.

While not nominated for any of the years awards, Gibbles was there to support fellow Outlaws players who were. He was seated in the same row as Mathias Seger, Hiro Fujikawa, and Jerry Mander. Gibbles was spotted cheering loudly when Seger was called up to the stage to accept his award. Gibbles was also rumored to have invited the entire team to fly back to his Seal Beach home for an Outlaw Afterparty. The Press was unable to snap any pictures of the event as private security had kept the event exclusive.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

PBE PT

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

[Image: SrabCRt.png]

[Image: Tr1OPGL.png]

It was the day of the S43 SHL Draft, which to this point has been about the only affair Goku Muerto has attended in which he got to walk the red carpet. He spent the day hanging out with his friend Ignatius Blunt, fellow draftee, and they were not shy about hitting the ol' bong repeatedly to get in a mellow mood! Goku went traditional with his suit, sporting a black Armani 3-piece suit, looking dapper. The two had rented a limo to get a ride, funnily enough they almost missed it as the limo driver was a jerk and did not want to wait for them, but they ran out the lobby of the hotel just as the limo started pulling away! They ran after it, banging on the window and screaming and hollering for it to stop! Once they arrived at the arena where the draft was being held, which was in Manhattan, they accidentally got dropped off out back, and were immediately lost. They had to wander around aimlessly looking for where to get in, finally after an hour or so they saw a Hummer with King and Luke waving out the window and trotted after it. So when it was their turn to get their picture taken, they were a little disheveled and Blunt even had a big rip in his pant leg which neither remembered how it happened. The draft itself was a bit of a blur, Goku was selected 5th OV but Blunt inexplicably dropped to the 2nd round so had to sit in the stands fuming while Goku was already meeting with his fellow new teammates. But all in all, it was a terrific fun day and Goku has hanging in his apartment a great photo of the two of them grinning like idiots on the red carpet and has fond memories to this day!

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway