Create Account

TPE for PBPs?

Hey so there's a discussion going on concerning whether the future of play by plays will still include 8 tpe a pop. 

I get the argument of giving money because money = training and technically 3 mil can equal 15 tpe in training over 3 weeks. However if you already have the money and would buy the training, you are out 8 tpe.

I started late in my class, and from being 50+ tpe behind the class leaders I have worked hard grinding and being a top earner and have risen the ranks. Part of that was savvy mock drafts, some lucky 3on3 predictions, and you guessed it, play by plays. 

I feel that being selected, putting aside the 2-3 hours to write and present it and making sure it's a fun and exciting broadcast of the game is well worth the 8 tpe, but I wouldn't ask anyone to do it for less than that, especially not for money. It's tedious and sometimes not rewarding, so I feel the tpe is required. 

I've also had issues with people signing up for them if there's no tpe involved. Probably because of the above paragraph, but I feel if the tpe is taken away we will not have enough people signing up which would put my lovely hunk Er in a tough spot. 

I've heard the argument about tpe being based on a lottery is not fair, but I mean fantasy tpe is based on smart drafting and a lot of luck, and even milestone tpe could potentially be attributed to who Simon T decides will fucking pop off that season. I feel that it is rare to see a pbp with so little effort that they shouldn't be awarded the full tpe, and if that is the case, they likely won't be awarded the full tpe. 

So yeah just venting about what I see as a negative change in the league. Feel free to discuss or just tell me I have a large penis whatever you're feeling in the moment. Have a good one

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]