Create Account

The 2 Nice Essay Crew

So one day when I was bored at work a bunch of spam bots descended on the board offering a ton of spammy links on tips to write essays.  I thought it would be funny (probably just to me) to post this thread during that  http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=94358 thinking it would just get deleted with the spam.... but it didn't!  And then people started actually trying to help me, and someone even DM'ed me on discord, and so I figured it was a good time to express my love for the SHL community by shouting out these people who took the time to help a stranger with real world stuff even if it was based on my dumbassery:

@WannabeFinn
@Durden
@Pingy Pingu
@SlashACM
@hhh81
@caltroit_red_flames

And also people making jokes with me in the thread I love you too haha.

Not to get all sappy but I've loved my short time in the SHL and met some amazing people, and the fact that some of you all would be willing to help me with an essay or whatever just shows that we have a pretty awesome community here.   Cheers

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Happy to help!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

03-13-2019, 01:26 PMhhh81 Wrote: Happy to help!

I believe you are the person with the Red Rising artwork as your discord icon so you'll always be cool in my book (apologies if I'm confused haha)

What grade did u get on ur essay

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

03-13-2019, 02:06 PMSlashACM Wrote: What grade did u get on ur essay

F, but without the help it would have been F-

03-13-2019, 01:33 PMslothfacekilla Wrote:
03-13-2019, 01:26 PMhhh81 Wrote: Happy to help!

I believe you are the person with the Red Rising artwork as your discord icon so you'll always be cool in my book (apologies if I'm confused haha)

You are 10/10 correct (and with a player name like Cassius Darrow, those who know, know it). You're only the second person to get the reference to RR from me!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Really great to see that so many people tried to help. One of the nicer moments of my time on this site.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

NOOT NOOT!

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

didn't even shout me out for the biggest trash talker (baring reynolds) smh

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

03-14-2019, 05:24 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: didn't even shout me out for the biggest trash talker (baring reynolds) smh

Help me with my AP Lit homework and I'll shout you out smdh