Create Account

Mike Izzy 3/17
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2019, 01:49 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

This is the Alex Mack Hall of Fame ceremony video for a Calgary Dragons legend.

Also this is the 5th video awaiting grading from you guys once you have a financial criteria to grade these Cheers

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2019, 02:14 PM by chetib.)

Content (Relevant, Informative, Unique) 6/6
Video (Unique, Professional, Stylized, Clean) 4/5
Audio (Clear, Appropriate, Mix between VO/Music) 4/4
Pacing (Too slow? Too Fast? Too long? Too short?) 2/3
 Scale out of 18

16 = 3.5M
+500k Bonus
Total 4M

This was a really well done tribute video! The music was perfect for a tribute video and the chosen clips were really good. I liked that all of the acceptance speech type shots were specifically chosen so we couldn't really see faces which definitely kept me in the SHL mind frame while being true to such an event. Also really loved the behind the back shots of the banner going up. Top notch for shot selection. The game footage was all good and I liked that you kept that separate with the film reel overlay so it didn't get confusing what we were jumping back and forth between. I noticed there were a couple shots that had a film grain sort of effect to them, I might have liked to see that used on the game footage to give it a bit of historical feel to it. Your graphics were really good, I might have liked to see a few more stats pop up on screen to capture Alex Mac's career a bit better but not a huge issue. I also caught a few jump cuts (edits where a shot jumps to something else for a split second before getting back on track) so just keep an eye out for those in the future as it can throw off your pacing. Good music choice it kept a good heart warming feel through the whole video.

@Mike Izzy

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights