Create Account

Mike Izzy 3/3

Calgary Dragons opening video for S46!

Note: just a heads up that this is my 4th video submitted to look over when you guys come up with a grading criteria Cheers

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2019, 01:52 PM by chetib.)

-Content (Relevant, Informative, Unique) 5/6
-Video (Unique, Professional, Stylized, Clean) 4/5
-Audio (Clear, Appropriate, Mix between VO/Music) 3/4
-Pacing (Too slow? Too Fast? Too long? Too short?) 2/3
 Scale out of 18

14 = 2M

Solid video, the edits kept good pace throughout the video which kept the video moving along. I would have liked to see a bit less NHL logo at the beginning of the video and bit more Dragons to keep me in the SHL mood. Again the overall colours kept in check with the Calgary Dragons. The cuts were ok, I am not sure how much of it came from your source material and how much you did yourself as some of the cuts were off the beat of your music which might have given it a bit more punch. I was happy with the audio until about the 50 second mark where it gets a bit of a Bollywood hint to it. I feel like the contrast of the music from the first half in comparison to the second half was a bit distracting and didn't really click well with the cuts. The switch in music also threw off the pacing a bit for the last 30 seconds. Overall it was a good video just would have liked to see a little less NHL and a pass on the Indian music at the end.

@Mike Izzy

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights