Create Account

Rich and Adam Do a Podcast #34

LINK TO CAST

---------------------

This week, we talk about playoffs, the deadline trades, Rich's history as a journeyman, the firing of the Awards Committee, and wacky city names in the US and Canada.

Thanks to everyone who asked us a question this week, that's @Bonk, @JSS, and @Slappydoodle.

This week's musical bumper is "In Degrees" by Foals. I've already shilled for them but you know the drill.

Fuck peanut M&Ms.

----------------------

Our Youtube archive channel can be found here.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

(This post was last modified: 03-17-2019, 02:08 AM by Slappydoodle.)

So, while Poopity Scoop will probably end up with more fantasy points than Otis, since I made the swap, Otis has been the more productive player. I still think Otis should have been my drop, but I needed to identify a better add.

Also Rich, you are right to not want to be drafted by the Whalers. Never forget, once a Knight always a Knight. Fuck the Whalers

Thank you guys for a good time. Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Very solid listen fellas!

just 1 note: the IIHF round robin doesnt start until early in the offseason (2-3 weeks away) ... the 3 on 3 showdown is just the typical mid week point task, but for this week instead of SHL teams facing each other, its IIHF teams. basicaly this was the collectors item edition of the 3 on 3. Cool

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Time to draft Rich to Vancouver 1st round baby.

And the rivalry kinda died down, still fuck Kelowna, but they havent been competitive lately so we can really shit on them

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Good listen. Seems like most SMJHL rivalries are dead, now.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

03-19-2019, 11:28 AMArGarBarGar Wrote: Good listen. Seems like most SMJHL rivalries are dead, now.

Detroit and St Louis rivarly never dying

[Image: 3.png]

03-19-2019, 11:56 AMJSS Wrote:
03-19-2019, 11:28 AMArGarBarGar Wrote: Good listen. Seems like most SMJHL rivalries are dead, now.

Hey man I did say most.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

03-19-2019, 11:56 AMJSS Wrote:

Nah, she ded.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page