Create Account

HIRING: S46 WJC GMs
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2019, 12:41 PM by SlashACM.)

Hey everybody! Your least favorite Goalie who is also WJC Commissioner here! We are now opening up applications for WJC GM!

Here are the teams that will participate in this year's WJC:

Canada [Image: canada.png]
USA [Image: usa.png]
Latvia [Image: latvia.png]
CZECHIA  [Image: czechoslovakia.jpg]
Sweden [Image: sweden.png]

Finland  Finland 
British Isles [Image: uk.png] [Image: ireland.png]
Germany - Austria [Image: germany.png] [Image: austria.png]
Russia  Russia 
Team World [Image: shl.png]  (Now includes Norway!)

So, if you would like to GM, Shoot me a PM here or on discord with why you should be considered! Past experience, ambitions, how many push-ups you can do, anything that comes to mind! We will consider all new GMs as well as returning GMs, so newbies don't feel discouraged!

WJC GM is a great way to get your hands dirty GMing without the pressure of anyone actually caring how your team does! Just kidding, but there's less stress involved and it can be very rewarding!

Also, if you apply to GM for a team that you are not currently part of, your player will NOT be transferred automatically. You will have to transfer in the transfer thread like everyone else. Rush couldn't get that into his thick skull long ago so I figured I'd put it here.

Deadline: Lets go for end of the day Sunday March 24th

Anyways, I await your applications! OOGELY BOOGELY

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Probably not the place for this but does playing in the WJC affect your ability to transfer or is it only if you play for the senior national team that you're locked in?

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

03-17-2019, 12:39 PMBDonini Wrote: Probably not the place for this but does playing in the WJC affect your ability to transfer or is it only if you play for the senior national team that you're locked in?

Only if you play in the IIHF would affect it

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Is Team World Norway, Switzerland, Japan, and Other?

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of John Torrance: Advisor to the General Manager - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of Anatoli Terrorov: Head Coach - Colorado Raptors

Nick Brain Player Profile: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91326
Nick Brain Update Thread: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91332

03-17-2019, 01:26 PMStadiumGambler Wrote: Is Team World Norway, Switzerland, Japan, and Other?

Yes, they didn’t have enough people in juniors to get a team here

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

03-17-2019, 01:26 PMStadiumGambler Wrote: Is Team World Norway, Switzerland, Japan, and Other?

Minus Switzerland, as they'll likely join Germany and Austria

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

03-18-2019, 08:04 AMartermis Wrote:

Minus Switzerland, as they'll likely join Germany and Austria

WE GET SWISS PLAYERS TOO???

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]

this still open?

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

I would love the opportunity to gm if the opportunity is still available!

03-21-2019, 01:31 PMBDonini Wrote: this still open?

Yeppers, check the deadline part in the post Wink

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

bumping before the weekend, we still needs apps for several countries! Germans and Latvians, get your asses in here!!! Swedes and Russians too

Last day to apply! Need swedish and German/Austrian/Swiss GMs!!

Apps are now close. GMs will be announced once I get through a few second round interviews, team world went above and beyond with their applicants!!! Thank you to all the fed heads who sent people my way, we got a shitload of apps this time around. Should be a very motivated and competitive group of GMs this year, this will be fun.