Create Account

Want to run a mid season tournament?

03-22-2019, 05:51 PMStunSquadEcchi Wrote: Hey everyone! <3

Due to technical issues, I am going to be cutting the series short. I'll hopefully be able to do an actual one in the offseason, one which will get multiple teams (assuming I can get a new comp/hard drive in that time) and will be approximately 800% better run!
(My HDD, after 40000 hours of uptime, decided to pass away earlier this week. Press F to pay respects.)

With that being said; the Archon's were the winner of the first game; so Its only fair to say that they have won the 'series', 1-0!

oh shit, big RIP

Thanks for putting the time in yo

[Image: 66818_s.gif]
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2019, 06:07 PM by StunSquadEcchi.)

03-22-2019, 06:02 PMslothfacekilla Wrote:
03-22-2019, 05:51 PMStunSquadEcchi Wrote: Hey everyone! <3

Due to technical issues, I am going to be cutting the series short. I'll hopefully be able to do an actual one in the offseason, one which will get multiple teams (assuming I can get a new comp/hard drive in that time) and will be approximately 800% better run!
(My HDD, after 40000 hours of uptime, decided to pass away earlier this week. Press F to pay respects.)

With that being said; the Archon's were the winner of the first game; so Its only fair to say that they have won the 'series', 1-0!

oh shit, big RIP

Thanks for putting the time in yo

I know big yikes but we'll do it again in the off-season!; new and improved tournament! <3 With 500% less fail, hopefully~

thanks for putting in the work @StunSquadEcchi it was great while it lasted!

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

03-22-2019, 07:31 PMbwrabbitt Wrote: thanks for putting in the work @StunSquadEcchi it was great while it lasted!

We'll def get a better one running at the end of this season! ^^
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2019, 10:33 PM by Daco.)

I don't understand what is happening since original post says it's done??? Am I supposed to read through 7 pages can you please sum up for me @slothfacekilla

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2019, 10:55 PM by slothfacekilla.)

03-22-2019, 10:32 PMDaco Wrote: I don't understand what is happening since original post says it's done??? Am I supposed to read through 7 pages can you please sum up for me @slothfacekilla

I got you bb

My mans put in a bunch of time putting in our teams and stuff, simmed the first game and did like a pbp style with it (he summarized the last part of the third the next day after his internet went out).  Unfortunately his fuckin hard drive died!!! so he can't sim the rest of the series.  He's going to try to do this again in the off season though.  He also said I'm the most handsome person in the league and that I'm doing really well on the ice and Simon is just a jerk.  I was the MVP of the whole tournament and that is being applied to the SMJHL season as well.  

You decide what's true

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

03-22-2019, 10:45 PMslothfacekilla Wrote:
03-22-2019, 10:32 PMDaco Wrote: I don't understand what is happening since original post says it's done??? Am I supposed to read through 7 pages can you please sum up for me @slothfacekilla

I got you bb

My mans put in a bunch of time putting in our teams and stuff, simmed the first game and did like a pbp style with it (he summarized the last part of the third the next day after his internet went out).  Unfortunately his fuckin hard drive died!!! so he can't sim the rest of the series.  He's going to try to do this again in the off season though.  He also said I'm the most handsome person in the league and that I'm doing really well on the ice and Simon is just a jerk.  I was the MVP of the whole tournament and that is being applied to the SMJHL season as well.  

You decide what's true

Thanks bud, I'm gonna take your word on the second half there. You're the best lmao

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2019, 10:55 AM by FuzzSHL.)

-MISTAKE SRY-

If there's a spot available for a C next go-round keep ya boy Fox in mind

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]