Create Account

Media
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2019, 09:10 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

i know this isnt a new topic..

The graphics department has does some fine work over the past few seasons stimulating graphic enthusiasts on the site with logo contests and graphic competitions.. their keeping there base entertained while it benefits the site. I think we should be doing the same for the leagues media... with writing competitions,1.5x bonus for the subject of the day, the media of the week/month awards, podcast topics/awards of the month.. etc etc... seems like were only grading them and i think were missing out on assisting our members with some engaging ideas to promote content.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

While I agree there's maybe a few things we could do in-season for media:
- Media of the Week/Month is hard to keep track of and has failed multiple times in the past.
- Writing Competitions: So basically PTs with a larger word count? I could see something that we could do with that but it would end up having to be something like: grading + flat bonus for winner.
- Subject of the day. So basically like our media week where our subject is entry draft rookies?

The biggest concern I see would be how much money ends up entering the system.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]