Create Account

Raiders Host First LGBTQ2+ Pride Night

Great post.

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

@bilbo not a specific LGBTQ resources, but CALM in the UK has a suicide prevention hotline targeted at young men (suicide is the biggest killer for men aged 18-45). 
Calm helpline

And Mind in the UK is also has a number of support lines and we chat available to support all mental health challenges. 
Mind help services

Player Page

Excellent stuff guys

[Image: H5SPYp4.png]

[Image: pxO2PYw.png] [Image: q95r3bg.png]
[Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

03-21-2019, 05:22 AMTomasnz Wrote: @bilbo not a specific LGBTQ resources, but CALM in the UK has a suicide prevention hotline targeted at young men (suicide is the biggest killer for men aged 18-45). 
Calm helpline

And Mind in the UK is also has a number of support lines and we chat available to support all mental health challenges. 
Mind help services

The CALM website isn't working for me at the moment, but I'll check it out more when it's up. Just looked over their wiki. I did not know that was the statistic. Thanks so much, I'll add these to my list of resources. <3

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

So, from what I remember that statistic is even higher when only considering 'males' who identify as LGBTQ.

Player Page

03-21-2019, 05:45 PMTomasnz Wrote: So, from what I remember that statistic is even higher when only considering 'males' who identify as LGBTQ.

Yep, it's very high. I'm not sure what the UK stats are, but in the U.S., the rates of attempted suicide for trans youth when parents aren't supportive is especially high. When they are supportive, it's drastically lower. So that's something to be a little thankful for and work toward more support in any case.

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany