Create Account

Who is looking for a terrible defenseman for the playoffs?

Do you need someone that won't block shots?

Do you want someone who will turn the puck over all the damn time?

Looking for someone who looks intimidating, but will get beat up over and over?

Looking for someone to give you 10 second shifts?

Looking for the piece that makes your fans question you sanity?

Want to be the next Mike Milbury?

Well do I have the player for you, Padraig is just the worst.

He is not sought after by any team and will likely cause your team to lose the Challenge Cup, but if you don't think you can win it anyway, then he is an AMAZING scapegoat for ya.

So yeah, umm come and get him. Unless you are scared.

unfortunately GMs can't sign players now that the playoffs has started :(

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2019, 05:33 PM by EuroCap.)

03-25-2019, 05:31 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: unfortunately GMs can't sign players now that the playoffs has started :(

Wth, Segi said I can sign with anyone after noon today.

http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.p...pid2599657

03-25-2019, 05:33 PMEuroCap Wrote:
03-25-2019, 05:31 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: unfortunately GMs can't sign players now that the playoffs has started :(

looking into it

Vancouver and Montreal: Hold my beer

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

03-25-2019, 05:33 PMEuroCap Wrote:

Hey @EuroCap

I'm really sorry about the confusion. I forgot that the play offs started today before noon. Unfortunately at this point you can't be signed anymore in this season.
However, you will soon receive scouting messages from SMJHL GM's. If you can convince them of your talent, you can be a very high pick in the next SMJHL entry draft.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

03-25-2019, 05:47 PMSegi Wrote:
03-25-2019, 05:33 PMEuroCap Wrote: Wth, Segi said I can sign with anyone after noon today.

Hey @EuroCap

I'm really sorry about the confusion. I forgot that the play offs started today before noon. Unfortunately at this point you can't be signed anymore in this season.
However, you will soon receive scouting messages from SMJHL GM's. If you can convince them of your talent, you can be a very high pick in the next SMJHL entry draft.

Boooo, make an exception. You can do it. haha

Also, who wants a to draft a bad defenseman for next year? Taking offers for falling down the draft to you.
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2019, 05:54 PM by TnlAstatine.)

03-25-2019, 05:53 PMEuroCap Wrote:
03-25-2019, 05:47 PMSegi Wrote: Hey @EuroCap

Also, who wants a to draft a bad defenseman for next year? Taking offers for falling down the draft to you.

hi, have you met our lord and savior boom'boom Lions

03-25-2019, 05:53 PMEuroCap Wrote:
03-25-2019, 05:47 PMSegi Wrote: Hey @EuroCap

:eyes: Heya bud!

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Welcome to the golf course :(

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]

03-25-2019, 07:20 PMjason97 Wrote: Welcome to the golf course :(

[Image: l6T1ijS.gif]