Create Account

Im sorry if i am annoying

hey all im sorry if im annoying or dumb or a shithead or whatever. It is hard for me to make friends and i value all the friendships i have here.

Something happened and i dont know how it will affect me but i may need to take a break from everything. i dont know

im sorry

i love you all

-aleister

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

we love u :(

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

I hope everything works out for you Slash. There's no reason to be sorry to anyone around here when life stuff comes up. Good luck, and if you decide to take a break the league will still be here when you decide you want to come back!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

best of luck with whatevers going on my dude, theres absolutely no need to apologize.

lifes a bitch sometimes, come back whenever you're ready

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

When shit hits the fan the best one can do is take a step back at things they are doing and start to think what's actually important.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

I accept your apology.

What feels like a long time ago now (a little less than 3 years), I took a break from being a prickly bastard to ask for help, because I had contracted testicular cancer. I was super candid about it on here because that's the only way I know how to operate. Some people were still very supportive of me; I don't think it would have been as easy a recovery process without people here.

What I mean is, people here (and everywhere) will always have your back. Best of luck dealing with what you have to.

Good luck with stuff dude, hope it all works out in short order

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

Get better man and like I said in the LR if you need to talk just shoot me a message.

Be good, be well!

Love ya Slash.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Heart

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

<3

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

You've been nothing but great to me, so never would consider you annoying. Hopefully it all works out and we can have you here for a while!

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

hang in there bud <3

[Image: H5SPYp4.png]

[Image: pxO2PYw.png] [Image: q95r3bg.png]
[Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

Slash, the best people here are shitheads, hope everything is ok, and you have my discord if you need me <3

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]