Create Account

S46 SMJHL PT 6 - Highlight Reel

First Career Goal -- I scored my first goal against Colorado, just past halfway through the second period. We already had one on the board and we ended up shutting them out so it wasn't a game winner or anything, but it was so cool to actually hear my name announced and everything. I sent the puck home to my mom and she has it on the mantlepiece back at home; she sent me a picture of it and she got it a little box and everything. 

Got a dog -- I brought home a little dog because I thought it was important that we have a dog. His name is Maxim, which is a Russian names the guys helped me pick out and I thought that was great because he's a little Swedish dog so now we have both sides of the household represented. He's just a puppy still but we're training him and he's learning how to only pee on the newspaper if he can't make it outside and he's doing really well. 

Learned a bunch of Russian swear words -- living with two Russians will teach you a lot of things, but most importantly they taught me the really good swear words. I'm still trying to learn how to actually put together some sentences, but at least I know how to make them exciting now.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2019, 02:49 AM by lizzywho.)

[Image: DKeDxuR.png]

[Image: 57762_s.gif]

[Image: QhAQn2i.png]    [Image: yIvjn4j.png]

As I look upon the S46 season with the St. Louis Scarecrows there are a lot of highlight reel moments that I will never forget as a player coming up from minors and making juniors. I have a lot of moments that are highlights for me and my team. Weather it be my first point and goal in Juniors against the Lethbridge Lions, to open the scoring. Or the first game you were named a star, which for Zadina was against a team he loved watching growing up being the Kelowna Knights. Then as everything has ironed out and set the stage, we sit in Game 7 of the Four Star Cup Final against the team he grew up loving and the team he plays for now. If their was a single highlight to Filip Zadinas career to this moment it is the game that he will play tomorrow. It will probably be a top five game in his career as he faces off against the Kelowna Knights in game 7 of the four star cup. Its early in his career and he has a chance for Challenge cups and to make his mark on the SHL but even then, with a change to make history with St. Louis doing the impossible of 3 cups in a row, he can put his name in history,

#HumboldtStrong

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

1. First Goal: Game 106, Anaheim vs. Detroit, 4:34 minutes into 3rd period I win the faceoff. My teammate loses the puck but I retrieve it for the team. After some passing around to confuse the defense and goaltending, I take the shot and score to bring us up to 5-1. We were already dominating and I was able to take advantage of a short burst of offense from our team to make my first SMJHL goal.

2. Most Important Goal: Game 163, Anaheim vs. Vancouver, 4:27 minutes into the game and I win the faceoff. I pass to Seger, our top-scoring defenseman. His pass is intercepted, but I manage to get the puck back. Pass to Seger again, intercepted from Seger again, intercepted back to Anaheim possession again. A few more strategic passes later and I take the shot for my 2nd goal of the regular season. It was our first goal of the game and helped build our starting momentum. The game ended with a shootout, so the goal kept us in the race.

3. First Playoffs: Round 2, Anaheim vs. Montreal. My first season allowed me to participate in the playoffs. We got creamed 4-1 in the round, but I still had fun and was able to nab another goal (3rd of career) in the second game. My faceoff record remained high at 56.36% and I was able to make it high on the faceoff leader boards for the regular and playoff seasons.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

First SMJHL Game - What a start to my SMJHL career... A three assist night against the Vancouver Whalers of all teams. A dream come true to just play in the SMJHL, something every kid dreams about, and on top of that stunning the league with a three point outing as a rookie to start. It really couldn't have gone any better. Not to mention we also won the game.

First SMJHL Goal - It only took four games for me to pot my first goal, but boy was it a beauty. It started with my guy Faceoffs winning a draw in the offensive zone and my other guy Morgan absolutely sucking the life out of Milo Momoka with a bone crushing hit to create the space for my shot. From there it was easy to beat Soonika glove side high bar down.

Playoffs - The playoffs for me were a seriously humbling experience. The level of play sky rocketed and I suddenly was a step behind on every play. Have to say I'm seriously disappointed with our result as a team and I think I could've done more. That fire will be burning bright come next year.

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

My highlight reel would be absolutely crazy, the amount of cool things I did this season were enough to warrant a 10 minute youtube highlight clip.

1) The best highlight was obviously my first ever goal, despite playing for the Lethbridge Lions last season I was unable to score a goal, so now that I could score one this season it for sure is one of my highlights. I kinda blacked out after the puck went in the back of the net, but from what i remember was it was a clapper from the top left circle and it went bar down, or maybe my ears were just ringing but anyway i scored.

2) Second best highlight was for sure blocking my first shot with my face, I have to sport a nice shiner for the rest of my life and probably will have some hearing problems later in life but fuck i felt like an animal.

3) third highlight of the season is being able to play for such a phenomenal orgaization like the Raptors, just a great groups of guys and people I am proud to be associated with

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Highlight reel 1:
I’d have to say that my favourite part about my rookie season here In Anchorage has been the bar scene. The girls in Anchorage are a little bit better looking than in my hometown of Regina Ssk, but not too hot as to be unattainable. Plus I developed a bit of a bad reputation back home as a bit of a dog and here it’s like a clean slate. The bartenders never cut me off here and they love the Armada so I usually drink for free.

2. Playoff run: There’s nothing like a deep playoff run to bring a team together and even though we didn’t make the finals ill still never forget the run we made in my rookie season here.

3. First Goal: Obligatory first goal post, I know its cliche but I had gone quite a few games in my rookie season without one and it felt good to get the monkey off my back with my first junior snipe. I was gripping the stick pretty hard and after I ripped my first I was able to just relax and let the game come to me.

[Image: N6rDTb0.png]
                                                   [Image: NVUyuKG.png]

SPENCER MACLEAN///C///ANCHORAGE ARMADA///350TPE
                                                                   Player Update Page      Player Page