Create Account

S46 Sarmad Khan Discussion

04-02-2019, 12:30 PMligma Wrote:
04-02-2019, 11:17 AMBoucherFan12 Wrote: I mean, not to toot my own horn, but when your player is under [b]850[\b] tpe throughout the entire season and put a sv% that was around .04 higher than everyone else; all while being on a team with one player over 1k tpe, and one player over 760 tpe, and highest the highest point shared of any player in the league, Blue’s gotta be in at least the top 2.

Not disagreeing with you, I think Blue should be the clear winner here but I don’t think using your own TPE should be an argument for winning.

Showing that your team was essentially hot trash (sorry jss) with showing the TPE of the rest of your team is right, Blue absolutely carried the Barracuda without a shadow of a doubt, but using your own TPE should not be an argument for the trophy.

The Minnesota line was insane throughout the league but there is also 3 of them. Without Blue, I don’t think the Barracuda would have sniffed playoffs, let alone got out of the bottom 2.

Just my $0.02.

a g r e e d
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2019, 01:05 PM by HoltzFan10.)

04-02-2019, 12:30 PMligma Wrote:
04-02-2019, 11:17 AMBoucherFan12 Wrote: I mean, not to toot my own horn, but when your player is under [b]850[\b] tpe throughout the entire season and put a sv% that was around .04 higher than everyone else; all while being on a team with one player over 1k tpe, and one player over 760 tpe, and highest the highest point shared of any player in the league, Blue’s gotta be in at least the top 2.

Not disagreeing with you, I think Blue should be the clear winner here but I don’t think using your own TPE should be an argument for winning.

Showing that your team was essentially hot trash (sorry jss) with showing the TPE of the rest of your team is right, Blue absolutely carried the Barracuda without a shadow of a doubt, but using your own TPE should not be an argument for the trophy.

The Minnesota line was insane throughout the league but there is also 3 of them. Without Blue, I don’t think the Barracuda would have sniffed playoffs, let alone got out of the bottom 2.

Just my $0.02.

tbh now that I reread it the tpe argument of my player makes absolutely no sense my bad

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

seems to be a trend lately with hot goalies.
s44 - mcfadden
s45 - tuck
s46 - blue

who's gunna steal the show s47?

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Watson probably the best all around skater this season, and probably just nudges the other two line mates because of his goals. For the modern era, he is (now) tied 5th all time for points in a season and top 20 in goals for a season.

I don't believe average minutes per stat should matter. All skaters play same amount of games, and shouldn't be punished for being relied on more. Just means they make it harder for other teams to score when they're on the ice, and their line's league leading plus minus proves that.

Blue's season was great, but it's very similar to Walter Hobbs in s44. Goals: Blue 120 vs Hobbs 121. Shots Against: Blue 1475 vs Hobbs 1468. But Hobbs lost out to McFadden in s44 who had a pretty historical season. I feel the same way about Watson or Nova, that they had pretty historical seasons.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Congratulations Viktor Marius on winning!

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!