Create Account

Web Portal

So I was thinking about this for some days now because I really think this has some merit. Basically, what I am really missing is a portal, basically like nhl.com (but better, obviously). 

I find it very hard, especially as someone who is on his phone most of the time and who isn't online 24/7, to keep track of everything that happens. One thing people always critize is that things are hidden on the forum. You have to search through multiple layers to find the thread you're looking for. For people who don't live on this site, it is hard enough to keep track of things on this forum and on discord and even have a hard time to follow everything that happens with their own team. And thus, the interest in the rest of the league and other teams goes down. 

Trades that happen are hard to find as they're way down on the forum list and then pretty hidden so trades aren't really discussed. Same with the playoffs right now. You need to do multiple clicks just to see the results of today's games. There is basically next to no discussion going on about the Playoffs. 

What I would love to see (and I'm pretty sure this was suggested already but I'm new here) is a portal where you can access information easily. Having the results in a bar at the top of the Page. Having the standings and stats easily accessible. You can create jobs for Person responsible for keeping the site up to date. There would be space for news, so very good media articles could be featured with a link to the forum post. Announcements can be made there with links to the forum threads. There could be some kind of calender. There could be jobs for a news team that reports about trades, games, the playoffs, teams etc.

Jusz throwing this out there but I think this could be really good.

[Image: jHIZWUN.png]

I like this idea, sounds like a lot of work but I do agree with what you're saying its like going on any government site and trying to find what you need LOL

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada