Create Account

S47 Dragons Interested Prospect Thread

Dragonite Ahh Dragonite Ahh Dragonite

The Calgary Dragons are the most successful franchise in SHL History with 7 Challenge Cups! As you learn more about our team, feel free to check out our rich history HERE and our Team Profile HERE. We're a hard working team and a top notch organization. We're always looking for motivated young players to enhance the Dragons experience! We have a  great atmosphere, strong leadership, we support each other and have a lot of fun. If you're a prospect for the S47 SHL Entry Draft and are interested in joining the Dragons family, please help us get to know you better!

We have an exciting young roster all working toward the same goal!!

If that's something you could get on board with..... Let's Get Started!!! Towel

Please link us your Player Page: Example

Code:
[b]1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team?

2. What kind of player are you looking to build? Are you open to advice to help you achieve personal and team success?

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this).

5. Are you a hockey fan? What is your favorite NHL team?

6. Are you more active in your Locker Room or on Discord? Are you willing to contribute in both?

7. Have you done any Media, GFX or Podcasts? Feel free to link one for us!

8. Please let us know anything else you think would help us evaluate you as a potential future Dragons Superstar!![/b]

Feel free to ask us any questions you may have about the team or pm @Steelhead77 @c00kies @Mike Izzy

Maybe we'll call your name on Draft Day and can set the league on Fire Together!!!

[Image: source.gif]

[Image: original.gif]

Thanks for your Time!

Dragonite Dragonite

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team? 
I am very interested in joining the Dragons, probably only slightly over most of the other teams because of seeing your hard work in our draft class and your passion and commitment for the site. The winning culture in Calgary is somewhere I want to play.

2. What kind of player are you looking to build? Are you open to advice to help you achieve personal and team success? 
My current path is taking me town a playmaking while two-way center. I have sought out advice from my SMJHL team on the basics and will certainly consult the organization that selects me when it comes to developing into a player that will help begin a championship dynasty.

3. Do you see yourself always having time for the SHL, is there anything that could negatively effect your activity level over the next year or so? (New Job, School program, travel, etc)
I do see myself having at least an hour everyday for the SHL for the significant future, no major events that will keep me from contributing to the site.

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this). 
Just under 20 here, turn that age in November.

Canucks baby!

6. Are you more active in your Locker Room or on Discord? Are you willing to contribute in both? 
Discord for sure, I see the site as being the formality of this community where all of the TPE is earned and allocated to the player but the real atmosphere has certainly been created on Discord.

I actively wrote media before the S46 SMJHL Draft, here is one example and here is another.

8. Please let us know anything else you think would help us evaluate you as a potential future Dragons Superstar!!
Nothing else really besides my goal to learn the ropes in the front office if there ever becomes an opening.
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2019, 10:59 AM by Fordyford.)

1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team?

I don't know much about the current team, except they're pretty good as far as I can tell, so I'd rate it a solid 8 or 9. But dragons are cool, so I'll go with 9

Two-Way defenseman. I'm happy to take any advice, especially as I'm fairly new to the site.

I have exams in June, but other than that I should be pretty good. I'll still probably remain fairly active as an escape.

Under 20

Go Canucks Go. I live in the Uk though so it's a nightmare to actually watch games

Discord, because the Armada is basically only active on Discord. I'm happy to contribute to both though

I wrote a lot of media before the draft and such, but most of it was just because it's free money at that point (real easy to get a huge word count from the draft). Here's an example

8. Please let us know anything else you think would help us evaluate you as a potential future Dragons Superstar!!

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one

like a 7/8

want an all around offensive forward like a John Tavares type, always open to advice on my build i've already taken quite a bit in anaheim

there's gonna be some periods where i'll be more active than others because of school but i'll always find the time to at the minimum do my PT/training/AC every week, was a TPE whore with my first player tho I'm not expecting that to change

exactly 20

I'm a huuuuuge Sharks fan so I kinda know a thing or two about disappointment 

discord because that's where the whole team is active

got a few articles in this season but I have a big bank account left over so there isn't a huge need to write a ton

i'm probably gonna be better than the other guy you want

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

I don't know that much, but I know the Dragons are a successful team and obviously everybody around the league knows/should know who Esa Anrikkanen is. I'm certainly interested!

I'm not quite sure how you can build different types of goalies (if there is such a thing), so I'm just planning to build a successful one. I definitely wouldn't mind advice here.

Every now and then I go on vacation or sometimes I'm a little more busy with work than usual, but that's all I can think of.

Over 30.

Nashville Predators, but I'm a fan of the sport in general and I also follow other leagues.

I believe my SMJHL team is only active on discord, so that's where I am too.

I'm more into graphics (and I'm a graphics grader too) than writing, so here are some examples.

When I signed up, they told me there'd be too many goalies (and there might not be enough demand in the league) so I could change my player's position if I wanted to. I didn't want to change and I believe I can be the best goalie in my draft class.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

8/10, I like the color scheme and logo.

I'm trying to build a shoot-first sniper who scores a lot of goals and wins his faceoffs. I am very open to receiving advice.

I should definitely always have time for SHL

Over 20

Yes, I like the Red Wings

I'm more active in Discord but I'm willing to do both

I've written one piece of media and hope to start doing more. Here it is

Can't think of anything specific but let me know if there's anything else you'd like to know about me!

10, but as a first gen, i'd give all teams a 10. I like Izzy, but i think having two Tom Wilson fanboys in the same locker room could get hectic.
I am looking to build a fast, defensively sound playmaker. the build is modeled after a cousin's creat-a-player from hitz 2003, so i can answer questions as specifically as you'd like. 
I currently dedicate about 8+ hours a week. I have 2 family commitments, one in july, one in august, that will take me away from my computer for about a week, but thats about it.
20-30
washington capitals. I root for all original 6 teams subconsciously though.
my team only really has a discord, but im open to both.
graphics here (i'm a graphic grader, as well). prose here. i have more of both, just a link to one of each.
I am looking to find a team that i can grow within. i dont need to be called up immediately, but i'd like to be able to learn about the ropes of team assembly, and from what i can tell Calgary has that down. I would like to be a GM in the future.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

I want to be drafted by a team who sees my potential and wants me to develop and help their team. If that's the Dragons, then 10.

I was around back in S3 so I know the Dragons have a history in the SHL and have had some great players play here. Would love to mark my name down as an all-time great if I could. As for the current roster, I've taken a quick look and I know/recognize a few people, so I think I would integrate well.

Looking to build a scoring forward, but definitely open to advice to help the team out and become better.

I think I'll have time for the SHL, I don't foresee anything in my life changing drastically over the next year or so. I work full time and am done with school, so if I could manage, I should have time for the SHL.

4. What Age group are you in, Under 20? Over 20? Over 30? (No worries if you don't want to reveal this)
I'm 25

Yes a hockey fan. Favourite team is the Montreal Canadiens

I would say it depends. I try to be as active as possible but if Discord is very active I'll likely miss some stuff that's going on. If I'm tagged in something I'll see it as I get notifications on my phone. As for the LR, I would definitely use it as well. Would be open to using both

I've only done media. I have a little series, if you want to call it that haha. Hoping to get plenty of GMs involved in it. Here's the second edition of it:

http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=94664

I'm just willing to be a part of a team that is going to give me a shot at being good in the SHL and hopefully win some Challenge Cups together.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]