Create Account

HIRING: Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM

[Image: Edmonton.png]

With the recent announcement that I have been hired as General Manager of the Edmonton Blizzard it is time I search for a Batman to my Robin.

I am open to the idea of adding a candidate from an outside organization, but understand that we will have no discourse apart from “Thank you for applying! Smile” until I have received permission to talk to you from your current General Manager.

I truly believe we have a ton of great candidates inside the organization already, but I am going to ask that they SHOW THEIR INTEREST via forums message or Discord (Keygan#2890)

I am choosing not to have a formal application but somethings I would advise you including is current experience, skills you believe you bring to the position, how nice you are to me and whether or not you own Borderlands 2 on PC.

Thanks in advance for all those that apply, I’m looking forward to it.

[Image: Edmonton.png]

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

I would like you to fill out an application as to why you want me to be your co-GM. Please list all experience you have and why I should lend my expertise to the job.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
15-6-0
Regular Season - [G 2] [A 3] [Pts 5] [+/- +6] [PIM 10] [Hits 12] [SB 38]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Been meaning to try my hand at gm’ing

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

don't hire karlssens

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

(This post was last modified: 04-05-2019, 03:42 PM by karlssens.)

04-05-2019, 03:18 PMAllegiant Wrote: don't hire karlssens

best only thing you ever did imo

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride