yeah I love the graphics big effort

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

And it’s looking like everyone’s ready to get going for the next 20 minutes of this exciting hockey match between the St. Louis Scarecrows and the Kelowna Knights. Score is currently 1-1, with the series at 3-2 in favour of Kelowna.

Fox wins the opening faceoff but it looks like neither team are ready to push into their opponents’ zone.

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

Thanks for the kind comments about the graphics (': I hate using/seeing gifs in PBPs so I figured I'd find something to replace them with

And at last Fork Spoon and Ty Hoover find themselves charging into the Knights’ zone after a mishandled puck from Zheng. Spoon takes the first shot of the period at Leblanc..

It’s no good and the shot sails over the crossbar. It rolls around the boards to Hoover, who shoots again….

Leblanc gets a pad on it but isn’t able to hold on, as Spoon yet again comes in with another shot..

Laroche-Durocher gets in the way before it can get anywhere near, but this doesn’t stop Spoon going for one more, will it be third time lucky??

It will not, and the Crows’ opportunity winds down.

Oh what’s this? Something going on in centre ice.

Crows are going to get tired with all the shooting, big strategy from the knights

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

It appears to be.. Vent and Poroshenko? Words are being exchanged.

And Vent drops the gloves and starts swinging at Peroshenko, and before long both sets of gloves are sprawled across the ice.

u tell him Davy

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

The two are really landing some good hits at each other, both sides are starting to look shaken up. Benches on either side of the glass are smacking their sticks on the boards in support.

my man

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

The referees come in to break it up, with no side a winner here. We await the whistle shortly while the referees hand out the penalties.