Create Account

S47 Interested Prospects

Edmonton Blizzard Interested Prospects

[Image: Edmonton.png]

Congratulations on making it to the big draft! It's an exciting time to be a prospect in the SHL and things only get more exciting from here on out as you join your new team and make your way towards SHL dominance. The Edmonton Blizzard are one of those teams and eager to add fresh new talent to an already lethal roster. If that's something you're interested in, or you're just hyped on the blizz, let us know below.

Link to Player Page:

1. You are posting here, so I am assuming you have some interest in joining the Blizzard. What do you know about the team? Why are you interested in being a part of it? Anything you'd like to know?

2. What kind of career do you envision your player having? Lead the league in scoring? Punch some people in the mouth? What are your career goals?

3. How active do you anticipate being? Max earner with all equipment? PTs and ACs only? Just ACs? Max earner except for that 5 month vacation you have coming up?

4. How familiar are you with hockey? Have you played it? Do you watch it regularly?

5. What are your hobbies outside of sim leagues?

6. What is your Discord tag? How do you feel about regularly chatting in Discord?

7. How do you think you will earn money during your SHL career?

8. What caused you to create a player in the league? is there anything that has tempted you to leave?

9. Is a hot dog a sandwich?

10. What is your video game system of choice?

11. Lets play a game. I flip a coin, heads and you receive 1 billion USD but tails and you die immediately. What are you going with?

12. What kind of work do you do?

13. How much of a plan do you have for your future build? How set on that plan are you?

14. Tide goes in, then it goes out. Can you explain that?

Thanks for taking a bit of time to let us get to know you! If you have anything else you would like to share with the Edmonton Blizzard please post it here. Some examples: A poem on why you're a top prospect, a picture of your dog, a funny sketch, etc.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

1. You are posting here, so I am assuming you have some interest in joining the Blizzard. What do you know about the team? Why are you interested in being a part of it? Anything you'd like to know?
They're one of the most successful teams in the league oh and their colours are nice

2. What kind of career do you envision your player having? Lead the league in scoring? Punch some people in the mouth? What are your career goals?
Would hope to build one of the league's elite offensive stars

3. How active do you anticipate being? Max earner with all equipment? PTs and ACs only? Just ACs? Max earner except for that 5 month vacation you have coming up?
The plan is definitely to earn as much TPE as possible like I did with my old player

4. How familiar are you with hockey? Have you played it? Do you watch it regularly?
Used to play till I was 17 but I'm still a huge Sharks fan and watch regularly

Does crying because of Uni count?

6. What is your Discord tag? How do you feel about regularly chatting in Discord?
@Donini13#0409, it's pretty much what the Outlaws+awards committee use the most so I'm on it often

I already have a good amount left over from my old player but I'll be getting articles in every now and then to keep it full

8. What caused you to create a player in the league? is there anything that has tempted you to leave?
Left for about 4-5 years, just a combination of getting busy/losing interest but I'm definitely back and here to stay now

No, don't fight me on this I'm right

PS4

11. Lets play a game. I flip a coin, heads and you receive 1 billion USD but tails and you die immediately. What are you going with?
I'll take my chances on the 1 billion, if I lose, at least I don't need to worry about my finals

I'm a student majoring in comp sci

13. How much of a plan do you have for your future build? How set on that plan are you?
Already have my max'ed SMJHL build thought out, beyond that I have an idea of what I wanna do but I'm open to changed if they'll be beneficial

Well if the Tide Pod doesn't go out after it goes in then you die so I guess it just has to go out

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-07-2019, 08:28 AM by Carpy48.)

Link to Player Page: can be found in my sig

One thing I do know is that they won the championship in S45 (can't be missed, there's a huge banner on the left). Who wouldn't be interested in joining a team with recent success? Perhaps what your plans are for the upcoming season?

Have relatively good stats as a goalie and help my team win. I don't mind working my way up for a few seasons, but obviously I'd like to be among the best eventually.

I can't promise to always do 100% of all TPE opportunities, but at least around 90%. So far I'm doing as much as my time allows. No extended vacation coming up.

I watch it a lot and I go to games every now and then.

I don't even know if this a a hobby (yet), but it did get me interested in doing a lot more graphics work again than before. 

I check in every now and then, but I'm not online there ALL the time, I comment when I feel like it. Most discussion unfortunately happens when it's nighttime here.

Mostly by doing graphics, grading graphics (since I'm part of that team) and occasionally writing something or using twitter.

I just wanted to try it out without knowing that much about it. It's a lot of fun. Not yet.

I'm going to say no.

PS4.

Neither. Boring answer, I know.

I work in digital media/IT.

Not that much (yet). I'm willing to listen to people that know more about this and guide me into a certain direction.

no.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

I want to join any team that'll pick me basically, and I have no objection to the Blizzard (yet).

My career goals are make goaltenders retire because they keep getting scored on by a defenseman. OK not really, but I'd like a challenge cup maybe.

I like to think I'll be a max earner most of the time, but I need to find some jobs that'll pay for equipment. I might be a bit busy in June with exams, but other than that I have nothing coming up.

I watch it when I can, but UK so timezones. I wanna pick it up when I go to uni next year.

Gaming, because I have no life.

I use discord pretty much all the time. My tag is Fuck Everything.#9960

I'd like to get some jobs, but I reckon I can bash out 1000 words of media a week if necessary.

I was bored, and it's something to do. Nothing's tempted me to leave yet.

I really couldn't care less

PC (except I don't have one rn because money...

Erm. Can I provide the coin?

I'm at school.

I want to be offensive, but I can tweak it to fit the team's needs.

I actually can. The tides are caused by the fact the sun and moon's gravity effectively squishes the water into an ellipse (or similar). The eccentricity of the ellipse is caused by the position of the moon relative to the sun and earth (hence why size of tides is on a similar cycle to the moon's orbit). Anyways, as the earth spins, the places where that ellipse of water is furthest from it's "natural" position changes, and so every 12 hours the water is furthest up, and the same with it being furthest down, and hence, tides. If you didn't understand that, that's because I'm bad at explaining things.

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one

Link to Player Page: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=94031

I was around way back in S3 and know they have a long history of being successful in the SHL. Would love to be a part of that and hopefully continue the success going. As for current knowledge of the team, I don't know much. Just recently came back to the SHL and my knowledge of current SHL members/teams is very limited.

Ideally I'd love to be at the top of the goals and/or points category throughout my career, but I would take the team success over that. Would love to get some more Challenge Cups under my belt.

I hope to be as active as life permits. I haven't missed a TPE opportunity since joining the league again, so hope to continue. Working full time takes up a lot of time, so the media articles are not as often as I would like, so maxing out on equipment will likely not be possible every season. Some season maybe, but if not I'll just do PTs and ACs.

Very familiar. I've played hockey for 20+ years and watch it when I can.

I play hockey, tennis and video games

RM#7619
I like discord. I can't spend all the time on it since I'm at work, but I check in. If I'm tagged, I'll check it for sure since I get notifications.

Contracts and media mainly. Hopefully do well in some SHL fantasy Tongue

Just got the urge to come back after talking to Wasty on facebook. So far I've had no intentions of leaving again.

No

PS4

If I could choose then I take the money. Since it's 50/50 I choose not to play this game.

I'm an auditor

I have a plan in mind but I am flexible. Would like to remain an offensive forward, but I'm not opposed to switching.

You wrote these questions on a beach

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

(This post was last modified: 04-10-2019, 10:48 AM by ItssYoBoiDaLegend.)

I don't really know much about the blizzard. I am just interested in being apart of any SHL team. I will be humble with any team that drafted me.
Team player, and Scoring Goals. But mostly a leader for a team.
As much as possible for what I know if anyone can assist me with them.
I play, watch, coach hockey a lot. I played for 8 years, I watch NHL for better part of my life, and I have coached for a year and a half now.
I am a Pro Chess Player. 9th in All Missouri High Schoolers, 16th in All Juniors, 376th in Overall.
Jagr4Life
Media, Paychecks
Just was super interested. Nothing has tempted me to leave, except for when my sister died that is something I will leave for because Family comes first.
No. Hot Dog is a hot dog, now a hot dog in a bun is a different answer.
Xbox One all the way
heads even tho I wouldn't play. I am not gonna deal with two face 2.0
I am a referee, coach for hockey, and I do my normal side job.
I don't have any certain plan, just letting the team build the player they need in me. I need to be a selfless player for me to win a championship with the teams I play.
Current, and Moon Because that's what Science says