S46 IIHF Round Robin Index

Austria

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Oh my lord, Latvia!

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2019, 02:32 AM by Mack.)

Tomorrow morning (Monday April 15th) at 11 AM EST is the final sim of the S46 Round Robin!

The Schedule:
[Image: Iv9vI5i.png]

Index Here

There are many important games left and at this moment only the new kids on the block Japan  Japan and Switzerland  Switzerland are eliminated. Everyone else still has a chance to make it. Latvia Latvia , Ireland Ireland  and Austria Austria  are the only teams who have a spot locked up right now.

In Group A we have 4 teams fighting for two spots - Canada  Canada - United Kingdom  Uk - Finland  Finland - Germany  Germany

In Group B we have 5 teams fighting for two spots - Czechia  Czechoslovakia - USA Usa - Sweden  Sweden - Norway  norway - Russia  Russia

[Image: s9ciTRm.png]

Some hearts will be broken for sure but it will be a very interesting sim that's for sure. As a first time simmer I do not like how the schedule turned out that most teams have 1 game left, a few have 2 which is fine but two teams have 3 games remaining. Next time this is something I will try and fix for sure.

The Round Robin Stars So Far:

[Image: YsBclHU.png]

Congratulations to everyone on a great round robin so far and I hope it finishes with a bang tomorrow. The plan would then be to move right into the medal round on Tuesday April 16th.

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

04-15-2019, 02:30 AMMack Wrote:
Tomorrow morning (Monday April 15th) at 11 AM EST is the final sim of the S46 Round Robin!

The Schedule:
[Image: Iv9vI5i.png]

Index Here

There are many important games left and at this moment only the new kids on the block Japan  Japan and Switzerland  Switzerland are eliminated. Everyone else still has a chance to make it. Latvia Latvia , Ireland Ireland  and Austria Austria  are the only teams who have a spot locked up right now.

In Group A we have 4 teams fighting for two spots - Canada  Canada - United Kingdom  Uk - Finland  Finland - Germany  Germany

In Group B we have 5 teams fighting for two spots - Czechia  Czechoslovakia - USA Usa - Sweden  Sweden - Norway  norway - Russia  Russia

[Image: s9ciTRm.png]

Some hearts will be broken for sure but it will be a very interesting sim that's for sure. As a first time simmer I do not like how the schedule turned out that most teams have 1 game left, a few have 2 which is fine but two teams have 3 games remaining. Next time this is something I will try and fix for sure.

The Round Robin Stars So Far:

[Image: YsBclHU.png]

Congratulations to everyone on a great round robin so far and I hope it finishes with a bang tomorrow. The plan would then be to move right into the medal round on Tuesday April 16th.

Really enjoying these Mack.. thanks for the work and effort your adding to the season!

Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2019, 11:16 AM by Mack.)

[Image: 200.webp?cid=790b76115cb4a01f42396a736ff943f6]

FINAL ROUND ROBIN SIM IS UP!

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

Nice!

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Bring on the Canadians.

Knights|Dragons|Austria

unsubscribe

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

gonna say this again - oh my lord, Latvia?????

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

04-15-2019, 04:57 PMJogurtaa Wrote: gonna say this again - oh my lord, Latvia?????

Latvia