Create Account

S47 Hamilton Steelhawks
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2019, 02:54 AM by Hallsy.)

Copy and paste the below code into a reply and let us know a bit about yourself! Smile

Code:
[b]1. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10?[/b]

[b]2. If you could get drafted along side one other player from your draft class, who would it be? [/b]

[b]3. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?[/b]

[b]4. Tell us something about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey? [/b]

[b]5. Do you play video games? If so, what kind of games? PC, console, or both?[/b]

1. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10?

I try to check the site at least once a day and am very active on Discord, so I'd say around a 6 or 7.

2. If you could get drafted along side one other player from your draft class, who would it be?

Wibbly McButternutz has a large cock and has had my back my entire career so it would be fun to spend the entirety of it together.

3. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?

I'm prepared to crank out media pieces during double draft media in order to pay for my weekly SHL training and seasonal equipment purchases.

4. Tell us something about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey?

Vancouver Canucks (we have a great future ahead of us), I enjoy hiking and working with children. I haven't played hockey but I have played ball hockey, so I know the strategies aside from skating.

5. Do you play video games? If so, what kind of games? PC, console, or both?

If I am able to get my hands on a console, I enjoy playing sports games like NHL, FIFA, and Madden. On PC, I'm a fan of playing Town of Salem to kill 15 minutes.

Somewhere around an 8 maybe? Difficult to say.

2. If you could get drafted along side one other player from your draft class, who would it be?
Any of the more active ones from my draft class would be great, I like all of them.

3. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?
I already have a job as a graphics grader that pays and I regularly create graphics myself (which I got back into thanks to the SHL). There's also Twitter. So far I haven't had any problems.

4. Tell us something about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey?
NHL Team: Nashville Predators. I work quite a lot and I go to the gym, travel and probably spend too much time online. No, I don't play hockey (I can skate if that counts?).

PS4, not that much anymore, but I still like the EA NHL games for example.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

I would say anywhere between 6-8, depending the time of year and what's going on in life.

Hard to choose just one, so I'll take the easy way out and say any of the rookies on the Whalers. They're all great and would be a great addition to any team that drafts them.

If the time permits, I will write media. I have started a little series of VTOO, so hope to continue that and earn some cash. Will try to write some media when there's double media.

Favourite NHL Team: Montreal Canadiens
Hobbies: Playing hockey, tennis and video games when time permits
Yes, I've played hockey. I've been playing hockey for 20+ years.

When I can, yes. I play a variety of games. Lately I've been hooked on Apex Legends and Red Dead Redemption 2. I play on PS4.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]