Create Account

S47 Interested Prospects Thread

1. How did you hear about the site? The NJ Devils subreddit

2. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics? As much as needed to fund my cocaine habit. 

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Why not both?

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? 2-3. 

5. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (playstyle, nhl player example, etc..) Taylor Hall with a focus on assisting. 

6. Have you been in Sim Leagues of any style before (GM, Be A Player, etc..)? If yes what kind? No

7. Post a picture of your favourite Knight ? 
[Image: hirsch-600.jpg]

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? Gaming (LoL, Apex, NBA 2k), fitness, MLB, NBA, NFL.

9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes? Love it. What's a locker room without banter?

10. Anything else you would like us to know
Will do whatever the team needs me to in order to win. 

[Image: xvPjYUR.png]
syndicate Outlaws Switzerland

1. How did you hear about the site?
I dont really remember TBH its been a while

2. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics?
gotta get that bread

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
I wanna win, but to do that you gotta have a good LR

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?
3ish

5. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (playstyle, nhl player example, etc..)
Price

6. Have you been in Sim Leagues of any style before (GM, Be A Player, etc..)? If yes what kind?
This one mainly

Thats a lot of work dude lol. Im my favourite knight, ive won 2 championships here lol

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?
Golf

9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes?
Bruh... my life is a joke

10. Anything else you would like us to know?
Ive won titles with the knights, let me do that agian PLZ

[Image: nasty.png]

Google.

Haven't really thought about either of those. I'm not good at graphics, so that's probably not happening. But I could do some media once I'm more comfortable here.

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?

Championship, but in a perfect world I'd get both.

2 or 3 seasons.

5. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (playstyle, nhl player example, etc..)

Playmaker like Patrick Kane.

6. Have you been in Sim Leagues of any style before (GM, Be A Player, etc..)? If yes what kind?

No sim league experience.

[Image: fc,550x550,white.jpg]

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?

I play video games, and am learning keyboard/piano.

9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes?

Bring it on.

Nothing comes to mind.

I was around for the dark ages

Haven't done one in ages. Natural writer though. Won't touch graphics.

LR

Scoring points and being good

Yes, been around since S5. Won championships as a GM. Player HOF.

[Image: uyWi3f4.jpg]

Pro wrestling. Video games. Baseball.

Sure, but I'm great.

Please pick me, I'm a legend!

1. How did you hear about the site? I was invited

2. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics? Not much

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? The second one

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? I don't know

5. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (playstyle, nhl player example, etc..) OFD

6. Have you been in Sim Leagues of any style before (GM, Be A Player, etc..)? If yes what kind? YES

7. Post a picture of your favourite Knight ? I don't have one

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? Watching sport

9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes? No

10. Anything else you would like us to know? No

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

1. How did you hear about the site? From someone in another league I'm in xparkx I think his name is, at least on the other site it is.

2. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics? As much as I need to keep progressing my player at the max weekly level.

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Locker room chemistry and morale is more important to me than a successful season, but a successful season is usually a byproduct of a cohesive unit if not in one season the next Smile

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? Not sure, but if the team needs me for another season I'm in no rush to get outta the J when that time comes.

5. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (playstyle, nhl player example, etc..) Playmaking, pass first, faceoff dominant center.

6. Have you been in Sim Leagues of any style before (GM, Be A Player, etc..)? If yes what kind? SHL, first season almost done. Very sucessful first year with my other player who is currently competing for a Cup!

7. Post a picture of your favourite Knight ? [Image: p-gladiator-russel-crowe.jpg] Not technically a knight, but close enough and he kicks some serious ass.

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? Outdoors, camping, hiking and fishing. I am also quite a bit of a nerd so MTG gaming etc.

9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes? Yup I can dish it out and take it with the best of them.

10. Anything else you would like us to know? Nothing in particular.
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2019, 10:49 PM by Gwdjohnson.)

-Through a post I saw on r/habs.

-None... :(

-I think winning championships. While locker room connection is important, at the highest level of sports you just need something tangible to really say you made a big accomplishment with your career.

-To answer honestly, as long as it takes for me to make the SHL!

-I want to be sort of like Jeff Petry. Fast offensive d-man who has a lot of skill and hockey IQ. Someone who knows when to join a rush forward and who can put up the points of a second line forward while also being reliable defensively.

-I have not!

https://imgur.com/a/FDpH85E We are the Knights who say...

-Playing soccer and gaming.

-Bring it on!

-I will give my all to whatever franchise drafts me, whether it's Kelowna or any of the other teams!

[quote pid='2608064' dateline='1554737331']

Posted on r/habs.

I could write a few things, but I’m not really great with graphics.

Gotta have a solid locker room if you want to win championships.

Three seasons sound about right.

Offensive defenseman. Sheldon Souray.

This is my first attempt.

[img]blob:http://simulationhockey.com/0c397ac6-85d8-444a-a004-6ec856facdfc[/img]

Play basketball, golf, volleyball. 

Yup.

Real new to this but can’t wait to get going.
[/quote]

1. How did you hear about the site? Through r/habs

2. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics? Haven't tried it yet, but I plan on doing some soon

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Definitely building good chemistry, because a team with good chemistry can absolutely win championship

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? As long as I can

5. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (playstyle, nhl player example, etc..) Defensive defenseman

6. Have you been in Sim Leagues of any style before (GM, Be A Player, etc..)? If yes what kind? No I have not

7. Post a picture of your favourite Knight ? Does he count?
[Image: image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpuckprose.com%2F...=736&h=485]

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? I love music, gaming, pretty much it.

9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes? Totally, I have no problem handling jokes

10. Anything else you would like us to know? I don't think, no

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Lazyeye

I like doing articles when I have inspiration. I don't want to spam them just for the sake of getting money though.

I'm no ring chaser like KD.

Probably 2 seasons

Fast skating sniper

I have not

7. Post a picture of your favourite Knight?
[Image: 400px-Knightni.jpg]

Gaming, board games, programming, reading, outdoors things

I've been a joke my whole life

If you don't draft me I'm going to make a voodoo doll of you

[Image: nubbedindaribs.gif]
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2019, 12:48 PM by Bryan37.)

On reddit r/habs

I can do some media, but I can't rotate text on MS paint for shit.

Me helping out my team in any way possible, be it winning championships or having a close locker room

Hopefully move on as soon as I can get a guaranteed roster spot in the SHL, however long that takes. 

A dependable two-way forward capable of playing in both zones and both special teams. Like Jonathan Toews or Patrice Bergeron.

None whatsoever, excited for the journey I'm going to be in.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWYLqL2piGGT0E0Ac2TqI...LlIaHoYSn_]
It's crusade time

Playing games, sports and watching sports in general.

My skin is very thick like your mom (jk)

I joined literally 2 days before the draft, don't let my low tpe fool you

Bryan Lee - Centre - Two-Way Forward [S48]

Reddit Recruitment Thread

I've got experience with graphics so I'll most likely put more focus on that side

It takes team chemistry to win championships

2-3 seasons

A playmaking center who can score, let's pick McDavid

No, this is my first Sim League

[Image: 18121554?s=400&v=4]

Music! Love playing guitar and drums

No, absolutely, not ever, alright fine

I've been to the moon

[Image: Kathwym-Hepbjorn-Sig-Full.jpg]

Center - #77 Kathwyrm Hepbjörn | Profile | Updates

1. How did you hear about the site? I am engaged to Obsidian311 (Sean Stevenson Jr. #3 NO Specters)

2. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics? Never really done any of this before.

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? I believe the a close-kint locker room can lead to championships.

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? As long as I continue to develop or until my draft team calls me up. 

5. What sort of player are you aiming to build? (playstyle, nhl player example, etc..) Patrice Bergeron

6. Have you been in Sim Leagues of any style before (GM, Be A Player, etc..)? If yes what kind? No

7. Post a picture of your favourite Knight ? [Image: NiGgGxl.jpg]

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? I was in choir so I sing while signing in ASL, as I am legally Deaf.

9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes? Meh. 

10. Anything else you would like us to know? The prospect tourney has been an interesting ride. 

[Image: Tadisko.png]

Google search for sim leagues
I'm not good at writing or have much of an imagination. I know nothing about graphic design but, I can edit photos.
Teamwork
However long it takes.
A successful one
CFSL?
(Knight_NOT_VEGAS.png)
Video games
I'm a literal joke. OF COURSE I CAN!
Nope