Create Account

Thank you!

There's been quite a bit of anger going on on this site. So for my 500th post on here, I want to spread some positivity, because I've really enjoyed the two seasons I've spent on here. There's a lot of people, I've had positive interactions with on here, and I want to personally thank as many of you as possible.

So, thank you:

@Dangles13 : For drafting me to Anaheim and always being there to answer newbie questions!
@hockeyfan : For making us play up to our potential!
@"AtlasHunter" : For being my first rookie friend on here. I really enjoyed talking with you in the empty Outlaws locker room!
@BANACKOCK : For being my first captain. Even if you weren't the most active one, actually having an active veteran in my rookie year was great!
@GCool : For being a great team mate in both the SMJHL and SHL and for taking over the updater team and actually get it running again!
@SpartanGibbles : For being a great team mate in both the SMJHL and SHL and being a great updater - even though you'll never update my player!
@wumaduce : For making me get picked at 5th OA to Minny, for making sure GCool and Gibbles would join us and for speculating on the mock draft with me! Hope everything is alright!
@Thunfish : For always getting a positive vibe going in the locker room and for being a Brazilian hockey fan! Your articles are weird as shit, but I always love them!
@chetib : For being the brick wall, the Outlaws need!
@SDCore : For showing us right, drafting you so early and for being an overall cool dude to talk to!
@JNH : Because you'd try to fight me again, if I left you out here!
@Donini13 : For joining us in Anaheim and improving our locker room!
@hockeyis66 , @esilverm , @MyLittleHexx , @Rancidbudgie , @Sami : For starting this Team Switzerland adventure with me and griding through those first seasons in which we're gonna suck!
@artermis : For giving me the chance to lead team Switzerland and for always answering my questions!
@spooked : For lending me your wisdom in starting a new federation! You'd deserve the team!
@Zoone16 : For being the only one on this site even remotely interested in Swiss hockey and watching some OT's with me!
@Shmurph : For being a cool GM!
@Baelor Swift : For telling me the answers to that CW word scramble task!
@Nobody : For randomly dropping into discord channels, I didn't even know we shared! Also for making me the first first-gen of my draft class to get a job!
@BadWolf : For having been a great SMJHL HO member and a terrible jester!
@TnlAstatine : For betting against me! Also for being my favorite person to shit talk on here!
@Tomasnz : For coaching team world to gold!
@Durden : For organizing the werewolf game!
@.bojo : For the bojo box and everything else you do for the site!

@everyone working a job and making the whole thing work!
and @everyone who thinks they should be here but can't find their names. I'm ashamed, I forgot you. Undecided 

So keep on being awesome, SHL. I'm looking forward to a lot more seasons on here!

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

<3

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Uhh that's nice Smile Switzerland  thanks for the mention.

[Image: jHIZWUN.png]

04-08-2019, 04:18 PMSegi Wrote: There's been quite a bit of anger going on on this site. So for my 500th post on here, I want to spread some positivity, because I've really enjoyed the two seasons I've spent on here. There's a lot of people, I've had positive interactions with on here, and I want to personally thank as many of you as possible.

So, thank you:
@Donini13 : For joining us in Anaheim and improving our locker room. 

So keep on being awesome, SHL. I'm looking forward to a lot more seasons on here!

Heart Heart Heart

Should've just let JNH fight you btw would've made for good entertainment

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

04-08-2019, 04:24 PMZoone16 Wrote: <3

Heart

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]

04-08-2019, 04:25 PMBDonini Wrote:
04-08-2019, 04:18 PMSegi Wrote: There's been quite a bit of anger going on on this site. So for my 500th post on here, I want to spread some positivity, because I've really enjoyed the two seasons I've spent on here. There's a lot of people, I've had positive interactions with on here, and I want to personally thank as many of you as possible.

So, thank you:
@Donini13 : For joining us in Anaheim and improving our locker room. 

Heart Heart Heart

Should've just let JNH fight you btw would've made for good entertainment

Today is for wholesomeness. I'll fight him another time.

Outlaws Chiefs S46 Newbies Going Strong Chiefs Outlaws

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

04-08-2019, 04:29 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote: Outlaws Chiefs S46 Newbies Going Strong Chiefs Outlaws

i agree but also  Lions Stampede Stampede Lions

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

First you steal my hangman points, next you say I'm not top tier.

Why I oughta

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

04-08-2019, 04:34 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: Lions Stampede Stampede Lions

Ewww

I agree

Fuck all of you guys idk why I spend my time here

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Heart Can't wait to make the path for Switzerland to be a medal winning team even though it will take some time! Thanks for the mention!

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

You da best!! Thanks for mentoring me so much

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]